Hello, new to this site

s1vrfx305

Hello, I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I've been vaping ( or is it vaporing? ) for about a month now, and I love it. In fact I haven't smoked a real cigarette since then. Now I've been reading various e-cig sites and have mixed feelings about them. I do agree that one should start with one or more to see what one they like and try to stick with it. I'm not here to say one brand is better than the other, because that's a personal preference, but before u order a starter kit online, buy a disposable one ( or a 'one shot' ) first. They sell them almost everywhere now, walgreens, walmart, even publix, not to mention various smokeshops. Try different ones and you can then order the deluxe starter kit(s) online. Do your research, enough information about various drvices is out there. Since then I got at least two smokers to give it a try. And while it's true they're not FDA regulated yet, my breathing is almost normal again, no more hacking up lung juice, and my doctor friend now recommends them to smokers as well as other smoking cessation products. The way I see it, this is better than smoking ever was.

Welcome to Vapor Talk and congrats on quitting!!! You're kinda lucky. When I started vaping there wasn't a whole lot of choice out there and you couldn't just go to 7-11 and pick them up. I agree with you on trying different things and they are more widely available now. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to your input. ;)