Who makes the best.

I'm guessing more cheesecake. In a small bottle try about 2ml of cheesecake and less than 1ml of raspberry. If that doesn't cut it try adding a little more raspberry.

Thanks Mike. I'll give it a try.

Getting ready to try some juice from Highbrow. Anybody got a shout out for them?

...show some pride , spend a couple dollars more and support a USA made liquid vendor! Let me tell you , if you havent had the pleasure of vaping some of the best we have to offer , you are missing out! Not to mention you sound rediculous singing the praises of that garbage from china that you put in your atty.

You sound like you work for MT. Baker. That's fine and all...everybody has to make a buck...

I've tried your company...good prices...decent juice...good speed in delivery. You guys need to carry the vision vivi mini nova attys.

• 7 months later...

well if nothing else this post above let me know of a smoke shop selling vapor only a couple of miles away from me. Might be worth checking it out.

edit: scratch that. Shop devoted to Herb acessories. I refuse to patronize such establishments

Edited by subnuclear

• 4 weeks later...

edit: scratch that. Shop devoted to Herb acessories. I refuse to patronize such establishments

Antiquated moral superiority, perhaps? Look, I know "THAT kind of talk" is verboten here (which I will happily take a warning for in order to get this off my chest). But, get with the times....no one, except the blindly ignorant and the War on Controlled substances really cares about herb shops anymore.

Master Sun Tzu once wrote that war (no matter what the war is) will impoverish all parties involved. This dumb war not only sucks our tax dollars, but also turns seemingly intelligent individuals into mindless, principle-oriented automatons, and denies medical patients an alternative to Big Pharma and its side-effect ridden money-pit.

Therefore, I ask:

If all of us vapers are fighting against Government, FDA and Big Corporate (Big Tobacco and Big Pharma) regulations...why are you promoting it?

Live and let live, brother...

I see you're in Winter Haven. If you find yourself in the Seffner area you gotta drop by Your Tobacco Source. Bradford has over 800 flavors to choose from. You can get a pretty good buzz working tryng to decide which flavor to choose from the testors he has out on the testor table. On second thought, a special effort to visit Brad's place just might be worth the trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Antiquated moral superiority, perhaps? Look, I know "THAT kind of talk" is verboten here (which I will happily take a warning for in order to get this off my chest). But, get with the times....no one, except the blindly ignorant and the War on Controlled substances really cares about herb shops anymore.

Master Sun Tzu once wrote that war (no matter what the war is) will impoverish all parties involved. This dumb war not only sucks our tax dollars, but also turns seemingly intelligent individuals into mindless, principle-oriented automatons, and denies medical patients an alternative to Big Pharma and its side-effect ridden money-pit.

Therefore, I ask:

If all of us vapers are fighting against Government, FDA and Big Corporate (Big Tobacco and Big Pharma) regulations...why are you promoting it?

Live and let live, brother...

Not sure how I missed this one but I second and third the above. Funny how people are happy to promote their vice while speaking of another vice like it is some kind of forbidden thing. Hell in most areas, I know it is in mine, easier to find weed than good vaping supplies.