Complete new-be here

DavidBowser

Well I just started this stuff and bought a few disposible e-cigs. After choking my way through them I bought a cheap e-cig starter kit with cartomizers. Choked my way through about half of the supplied tips before I could inhale a tiny bit of them without coughing my lungs up.

I went ahead and got myself a cigar sized battery and a Clearomizer and bottle of e-juice. Done real good on that thing. The hit is getting a little weak in strength flavor wise for me by now and want to step it up into my own thingy. I always smoked Menthol full strength cigarettes for most of my life and would like to try to make something like these to get myself off anolog cigerettes.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

I also was a menthol smoker.

Now I can't believe I was satisfied with the lack of variety in analogs.

Tobacco or menthol was it... no s'mores or pina colada or even vanilla?

So i keep menthol on hand but find i use it far less than the other variety.

LOL Thanks for the welcome!

Krystal68, Right now I am using straight from the bottle in my Clearonater a product called "Ice Menthol" from Smokelessimage. It has a good flavor etc, but it just is not strong enough tobacco flavor now. Then I first started, it of course, was very strong and I would cough with a deep hit, inhaling, but I am over that now.

Getting ready to start trying my own recipies and going to order a few things. I really want to cut down, or even out of, nicotene because I know that stuff is not good for you.

MSE12, I finally figured out the mouthfull hit like you said and it does indeed help.

I know I have some more buying to do yet. LOL But I need to figurewhich flavoring I want. I have some VG already I got at Wally World, I need some PG and Nicotine yet before I start. I have some good ideas from reading here, so it won't belong before I have to straighten out the checkbook. :crybaby: