Know Just Enough To Make A Decision Impossible

maustypsu

I think I want to end up with low resistence, high vapor, medium throat hit. I will be mainly using in the evenings, equivalent of 5-10 cigarettes daily.

I'm looking at the eGo Twist.

Which kit should I get? Is $65-80 for a starter kit reasonable? Does the 900 vs 1100 Mah matter?

I need to buy liquid, right? Where could I get a 50/50 or 60/40 VG to PG blend? Does that sound appropriate?

I've seen so many options for eGo kits my head is spinning. Also, I've read about blending to get your VG/PG blends. But does someone sell liquids already mixed?

If I were to buy a kit knowing what I know now I would pick up the vision spinner kit sold over at myvaporstore.com. It's like 65 I think. That would be a great start. Those batteries are great and will easily last all day. Juice can be found at many places. I like pink spot and the vapor room. There are literally too many to list. Good luck! :D

I second the Vision Spinner! It has quickly become my favorite. You might want to start out with a 650 mAh or 900 mAh. The bigger the numbers, the longer the charge will last. Keep in mind that the unit itself will also be a little longer. If you go with the 1300 mAh, it's the same length as the 900 but the 1300 is wider. For your first one I'd recommend the 900 mAh. Just my two cents.

EC Blends is a favorite of mine to buy juice. You can customize until the cows come home. And maybe then some. :D They have great flavors and even better customer service!

https://www.ecblendflavors.com/

I use the joye ego-t. I like it.

It is very customizable. You can use cartomizers, atomizers or clearomizers with it.

I have found the atomizers the best for me. I use the type "B" tanks. They sell rubber caps to go with the tanks...I'd recommend them.

5 for $2 or something. They seal around the metal spike in the atomizer better and longer than do the hard plastic caps that come with the

tanks.

Clearomizers are good too...but they really are one flavor per clearomizer. You of course can refill the clearomizer...and indeed need to do so before the

tank gets below 1/4 from being empty...but because of that...you really need to stay the course. A atomizer has a tank insert that can be vaped until 5% left...washed out and then refilled with any flavor you desire.

I use the joye ego-t. I like it.

It is very customizable. You can use cartomizers, atomizers or clearomizers with it.

I have found the atomizers the best for me. I use the type "B" tanks. They sell rubber caps to go with the tanks...I'd recommend them.

5 for $2 or something. They seal around the metal spike in the atomizer better and longer than do the hard plastic caps that come with the

tanks.

Clearomizers are good too...but they really are one flavor per clearomizer. You of course can refill the clearomizer...and indeed need to do so before the

tank gets below 1/4 from being empty...but because of that...you really need to stay the course. A atomizer has a tank insert that can be vaped until 5% left...washed out and then refilled with any flavor you desire.

The only delivery system that you really don't need to run dry is a carto because the filler will burn. I've run everything else dry with no ill effects. Just saying.

You're doing great, OP. Either one, the Twist or the Spinner is a great choice. The Spinner is larger & lasts longer in between charges, and is easier to read the numbers (except the chrome one is still kinda hard if your eyes are old like mine). The Twist, obviously lol, is shorter, slenderer, but the button placement is a little more comfortable, but not drastically so. You can't go wrong with either one, and when you're ready for backups, just pick up the batteries of the ones you want, without having to get the entire kit, but I must confess, the whole kit comes in handy for traveling and stuff, or if a charger goes bonkers on ya or something.

** I need to buy liquid, right? Where could I get a 50/50 or 60/40 VG to PG blend? Does that sound appropriate?

There are so many different vendors, and everyone has different tastes.. You will need to purchase some juice for sure, and I personally would recommend ecblends.com, or heathersheavenlyvapes, or vapedudes. I have purchased from at least 10 different vendors and these are the ones I find to have the best juices, but again, as I said, everyone has different tastes, dont be afraid to purchase some samples until you find what is right for you.

As for throat hit, I would say that you will need something like 80/20 (good th, lower vapor, IMO) 70pg/30vg or 60pg/40vg. The pg is going to give you the TH, and the vg the vapor. I use a 80pg/20 blend on my tobacco flavored juices, and 70/30 on my tasty juices (mocha, berries etc)

Let us know what you decide on! Good luck in your search... (it can be VERY addicting)

When I got mine I bought a 1300 battery manual, 2 actually, because I wanted a long battery life. They are not an adjustable volt jobby. They each came with a USB cable and I got a wall charger to fit the cable. I got a bottom coil Clearomizer. a larger one. a 1.8 ml if I remember correctly because I did not want to refill as often. It will last me several days per refill and is very simple to clean. The battery will last me all day and into most of the next. The thing is about the size of a long cigar and not heavy at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome choice. I'm looking at a 1300 mah vision spinner for a possible birthday present to myself. Purple of course, if I can find it in stock.

:ninja:

http://www.gotvapes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_214&products_id=1337

Oh look, Ninjabatgirl! They have 32 in stock. This is where I got all of my Spinners. Great customer service too. :lol:

Awesome! I'll have to pass this to Ninjabat!

:thumbup:

While you're passing links along, give him these, too. The first one is for a drip shield that's a very close match in color to the purple spinner. The second is for a purple drip tip. :)

http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/egodc.htm

http://stormysvaporcellar.com/oc_1/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=374

Just trying to help... lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have 4 EGo-T Batteries and use clearomizers and have found that Double Mint is my favorite blend. I'm lucky in the aspect that I have 2 vape places in my area so when I run low all I have to do is fb my suppliers to make sure they have my fav at the store before I go. I pay around $19.95 for a big bottle and use the 18 mg e-juice.

Good luck and happy vaping.

• 3 weeks later...

When you start looking at juice, see if you have a reputable vape shop near you many have a juice bar where you can sample different flavors. That's where I got started and still go there for one of my favs BV4 it's their version of RY4, but tastes nothing like it. "BV4 is our take on the popular RY4 flavor. A great blend of tobacco, bavarian cream, vanilla and caramel"

http://www.buckeyevapors.com/ and yes they do shipping.

Check out Vapedudes - they have a fantastic eGo kit for $39 and you'll get 3 10ml bottles of e-juice, your choice with it for free!!! The batteries are 1000's !!! Best buy I've gotten so far :)

• 2 weeks later...