Catomizer vs Atomizer

Mox

What do you guys prefer and why.

Personally I tried the Vivi nova and boge catomizers yet.

I have no experience with these rebuild able atomizers out there but I suppose that they serve pretty much the same quality hit that a Vivi nova does.

I always felt like the Vivi nova isn't as intense and satisfying as a boge carto.

My personal fav is the carto tank.

Whats your favorite everyday vape "system"?

Atomizer or Catomizer?

After all this time, I still can't decide. I vape cartos at work and love 'em. At home, I'm currently liking my Artemas Locking Tank with a single-coil CE2 in it the best, but dripping runs a close second (or is it the other way around?)...I can't decide. :no

I use Vivi Nova minis and Boge carto's most of the time but for tasting liquids or just vaping a little around the house you can't beat dripping in a 306,510.801 or 901 atty.

Edited by mcquinn

I have no experience with these rebuild able atomizers out there but I suppose that they serve pretty much the same quality hit that a Vivi nova does.

Ooooooh...don't let Uma hear you say that. :X

I'm in the same camp as Uma. Rebuildable genesis atomizers are the cleanest flavor I've come across. But you are right the silica rebuildables should perform similarly to the Vivi. The genesis atomizers do have their drawbacks though. You can't lay them down on their sides. They can be a bit frustrating to set up at first. But the flavor is bar none. I have never had the CE2, 3s, or 4s ever work for me. I have to say that the Vivi novas are the most consistent but even then it's hit or miss. And good god they suck down juice faster than Mark at an open bar. Lol ya know ya can set up a Vivi Nova with a SS mesh wick? Here's a video. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UcPZcxW9tTk

Either a carto tank or RBA. Boge 2.0 or either a genny or long life dripper. I had a couple decent vivi nova's but not enough to be a fan. I always enjoy a lr 901 but those days are fading for me as I probably won't order any more. :D I think you will be hard pressed to find a nova that can stands toe to toe with a half decent rba.

I'm in the same camp as Uma. Rebuildable genesis atomizers are the cleanest flavor I've come across. But you are right the silica rebuildables should perform similarly to the Vivi. The genesis atomizers do have their drawbacks though. You can't lay them down on their sides. They can be a bit frustrating to set up at first. But the flavor is bar none. I have never had the CE2, 3s, or 4s ever work for me. I have to say that the Vivi novas are the most consistent but even then it's hit or miss. And good god they suck down juice faster than Mark at an open bar. Lol ya know ya can set up a Vivi Nova with a SS mesh wick? Here's a video.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UcPZcxW9tTk

I just ordered some wires and 3mm fiberglass mesh recently to rebuild my Vivi Novas.

The Vapor quality improved but it started to suck down my juice faster than a hooker.

I'm afraid that the SS wick will do pretty much the same with slightly cleaner taste (I looked up some vids and reviews about genesis style and they said it uses up juice very fast)

I'm in the same camp as Uma. Rebuildable genesis atomizers are the cleanest flavor I've come across. But you are right the silica rebuildables should perform similarly to the Vivi. The genesis atomizers do have their drawbacks though. You can't lay them down on their sides. They can be a bit frustrating to set up at first. But the flavor is bar none. I have never had the CE2, 3s, or 4s ever work for me. I have to say that the Vivi novas are the most consistent but even then it's hit or miss. And good god they suck down juice faster than Mark at an open bar. Lol ya know ya can set up a Vivi Nova with a SS mesh wick? Here's a video.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UcPZcxW9tTk I just ordered some wires and 3mm fiberglass mesh recently to rebuild my Vivi Novas. The Vapor quality improved but it started to suck down my juice faster than a hooker. I'm afraid that the SS wick will do pretty much the same with slightly cleaner taste (I looked up some vids and reviews about genesis style and they said it uses up juice very fast)
It depends but I can get through a day on one 5ml tank and I would say I'm a moderate to heavy vaper. Sometimes I have to refill by the end of the day but it's more of me not wanting to tip so high. Haven't tried the mesh in the Vivi as I haven't used them. I did set up my buddy with one with mesh but don't know how much juice he is burning through. Taste was cleaner though.

Yes they are the same just with a metal outer layer. I love the MT3's, I use them on my big battery PV's and I use CE4's on my ego style batteries. I also use a Vivi Nova tank quite a bit. They all perform similarly. The MT3 gives slightly truer flavor and I don't need to tip the MT3 when my juice gets low. I've considered going with them instead of CE4's but they tend to leak slightly when they start running low whereas the CE4's don't.