so i just purchased:

http://www.vapow.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=JY-SKB

this is what the package contains :

• 2 x Joye Ego-C Twist Batteries
  • 2 x Cone Covers for Joye Ego Battery
  • 1 x USB Rapid Charger for Joye Ego Battery
  • 1 x Mini AC Wall to USB Adapter
  • 5 x V-Cartomizers

i had been given a link to a similar kit that was less expensive but they were sold out and i want to get off analogs ASAP so i thought that the extra $15 was worth getting this and off of analogs sooner than waiting for a new shipment from the other company, and as far as i could tell with hours of research this seems to be the second lowest priced kit that was in stock, i also used a coupon code. so moving on, i was wondering if this was a good purchase or not, and will i be able to use this right away or do i need to still buy a tank and liquid to even begin to use this? it came with cartomizers and i got the strongest dose of menthol they carried so hopefully they are compatable correct? ive only seen the eGo twists with the tanks attached so i assumed it was the only way to use them. i want to use a tank and liquid in the future but as of right now i just wanted to know if i will be able to vape and get off analogs as soon as this coms in or will i have to purchase other supplies again? im new to this and this is my first purchase so sorry for the rant and thanks ahead of time for the help!

Congrats on your new Twist kit!!! I wouldn't sweat the 15 bucks, you got yourself a nice kit, be happy! I've never shopped at this store, but I assume they're ok. The main thing is, you're on your way to a better way of life. Vape on!!

It looks like you should be able to hit the ground running with this kit. If I were you, though, I'd purchase a tank and definitely more liquid right away so you won't have to wait for it when you need it later. In my experience cartomizers don't last long before it needs a refill.

Sweet pick up!!! Like others said, get more juice, maybe a clearomizer / vivi nova / carto tank, and you'll be in business. My biggest mistake in starting out was not leaving enough budget to get a few bottles in different strengths. For the first few days, I ended up making myself sick a number of times chain-vaping too high of a strength while jonesing for a smoke. Worse yet, I was stuck with the high-strength liquid until payday, then a few more days until my juice order arrived in the mail. :lol: Congrats, again, and good luck to you on your journey towards a new (and better) analog-free life!!!