Hi! :) New And Looking For Advice!

GaGa

hey everyone im pat, im 20 years old and ive been smoking since i was about 15 and ive really been trying to quit. my goal is to move to e-cigs and eventually stop smoking them as well. obviously from my research there is a possible risk from inhaling pure nicotine but i still think any logical person would agree that smoking all of the chemicals in analog cigarettes is much worse. i have been looking into V2 e cigs and mainstream companies as such but have heard from actual forums with real actual people that these are not the best. im just new and would like someone to give some honest suggestions of some really great e cig products they use that actually will taste as close to analog cigs as possible and that are just high quality in general. any other information is appreciated as well. im a newbie so any advice will help! thanks :kiss:

Hi Pat. My advice to you get yourself an ecig that has good reviews and at least a couple of different flavors to try with it. No flavor is going to be exactly the same as what you are smoking but there will be plenty of flavors that you will probably like better. Use your e-cig and smoke your butts when you feel you need to and if you are anything like I was you will find yourself smoking much less. When this happens just tell yourself "that's it!" and never smoke again. Vape for as long as you want and when you want to quit that just do it.

As far as telling you which e-cig to get, well, that's a matter of opinion and there are so many. For less hassle and longer battery life, I would suggest an eGo, KGO, or similar bigger battery type e-cig. There are few smaller cig-style ones that work well but battery life becomes an issue--It sucks to have the thing blink out and need a charge after such a short time.

Welcome to VaporTalk, Pat!

Congrats on your decision to switch over from those nasty T-cigs.

I started with an eGo 3 years ago and never regretted a day with it. Today I use the eGo Twist and the Vision Spinner and lots of big battery mods that I won't confuse you with. But, even with the fancy mods, the eGo's still have a place in my vaping arsenal.

The Volt by smokelessimage is a nice cigarette size one. I use mine for hands free Xboxing.

There are a lot of them out there, but those two are great for just diving in and getting started. Shoot, as you can see, they're even good for when you've been vaping for awhile like me.

Good luck to ya!

being new is pretty over whelming....I promise, It does get easier (kinda). The Ego and Ego type batteries are the best place to start. A starter kit will give you a nice start.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/joye-ego-c-kit-with-eco-c-upgrade-batteries/

with

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/vision-vivi-nova-mini-tank-2-0ml-long-wick/

or

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1595&category_id=52

Both of these suppliers have an excellent reputation !!

you can also browse through the suppliers list (tab at top of page)