Finally Experienced Too Much Nic.

mse12

Well I've been vaping for almost a year now and I, for the first time have over vaped. I woke up about 3 hours ago. I haven't eaten yet but drank one cup of coffee. I've been hitting my pv almost the whole time I've been awake. My head is pounding, I've got heartburn and my stomach hurts...way to go me. I feel like an idiot. I'm only vaping 12mg juice and I guess this is my cue to drop it down to around 6mg. Blah I feel like garbage. :(

haha, yeh, I had to drop my mg too with the Genesis atty. It really delivers! I hope you feel better soon.

I had actually been debating going on down to around 6mg but I was unsure until today. I just got in my first DIY juice order so I'll try out around 8mg to start with, we'll see how it goes. :D

Thank you! I already feel a little better. I've drank about 8-10 cups of water since I posted this earlier so that's helping. I've also eaten. Still have a dull headache but I'm sure that will pass as the day goes on. It was definitely a smack in the face this morning though. I've learned my lesson. If I plan on chain vaping like that again it will be on LOW nic...for sure.

LOL Nana!!

Glad you're feeling better MSE! Fortunately, many flavors taste better at lower mg, so it's a win win all the way around. I love my genesis. :)

Rixter! I highly recommend the genesis style to any vaper who has been vaping long enough to have the ecig basics down pat and a stockpile of plug and play in their arsenal. You are more than ready my friend. Go for it!! :)

Rixter! I highly recommend the genesis style to any vaper who has been vaping long enough to have the ecig basics down pat and a stockpile of plug and play in their arsenal. You are more than ready my friend. Go for it!! :)

Sold. Where can I get one on the cheap & what will I need to get maximum performance right out of the gate?

Sold. Where can I get one on the cheap & what will I need to get maximum performance right out of the gate?

I would check out either discount vapers or my vapor sore. Both have excellent prices. All you need is the unit, some kanthal, some ss mesh and you're solid. Total start up costs for new was under $40. :D Edited by mse12

The AGA-T series is a good cheap one to start with. (they have their faults, but they're a far step up from it's predecessor clones, the griffen/duds/chids). Some stores will include the mesh/coils/allen wrench thingie, etc... and some don't.

For a genuine one, I always recommend the genuine DID series from MMVapors.com, because they're reasonably priced, expertly designed and well crafted, oh, and usually always in stock. They come with everything you need to get set up,mesh, wire, 0-rings, even the drip tip. He also carries all the extra goodies for them, like the Center Posts, caps, nuts, o-rings,... never without a part!!!

MMVapors.com

The DID20 is easiest for first timers, because it's large. The wick hole is large 3.5 too, which makes it fun for experimenting with wicks and coils. Soon there will be a DID22 (22mm)

The Mini DID is 14mm I believe. It's a lot smaller, but man what a nice warm vape!! This is my fave.

The Gemini is the Mini DID, but with a larger ml Tank.

The Temon is 16mm in size, and is a huge success too.

He is soon releasing 2 HY kits... (1 turns our Poldiac's into a real Hybrid, and the other lends a hybrid look for aesthetics). (but don't quote me, I'm still clear as mud on that).

He likes his products to be compatible with each other, which is a huge bonus. Can always part out one to fix another.

Yep, I'm a fan girl, but he deserves all the fans he has. :)

All of that probably sounds over the head right now, but in a few weeks, you'll notice how cool the compatible and future features these are. :)

Oh! and pick up a Cartomiser/Atomizer OHM reader if you don't have a Provari. (actually, they're handy even if you do own a Provari). Madvapes and COV carry them, and I'm sure others do too.

(pardon if this is incoherent, it's raining and I have to hustle to turn off the power before the solar batteries drain too far).

Uma.

I hope you realize that you are putting a huge dent in my ProVari budget. If I'm gonna get an RBA, I want the best performing one, and they cost more than my most expensive mod.

Although the "DID" is the genuine article, are there others that are better, or is the "DID" the best available?

Uma.

I hope you realize that you are putting a huge dent in my ProVari budget. If I'm gonna get an RBA, I want the best performing one, and they cost more than my most expensive mod

Although the "DID" is the genuine article, are there others that are better, or is the "DID" the best available?

The DID series is the most affordable out of the best available, plus it's usually in stock.

Until you are ready for a "forever" atty, pick up a clone, like MSE suggested! (good suggestion MSE!!). Try the AGA-T (get 2 if you can, so you can have spare parts in case you lose a nut or scratch the center tube).

It's a good one to learn the ropes with.

Here is a tutorial for DIY changing out the center tube if it gets scratched, until the vendors start carrying real SS center tube parts for them. http://ukvapers.org/Thread-AGA-T-SS-Center-Post

Discount Vapers http://www.discountvapers.com/aga-tiamat-rebuildable-atomizer/

I think just about everybody carries the AGA-T now, they've become a hot item! (even if they do need improvement).

My apologies for taking so long to get back to you, I've been away from the internet all day, due to rain. Now I'm visiting the kids, and can talk away. :)