What's Your Favorite Drip Tip

What's your favorite style and material of dip tip and why?

I've accumulated just about every type thats out there and i feel like the different styles definitely affect the vape. I'm also looking for a material that doesn't build up condensation as much. Especially on my vivi novas i feel like metal or aluminum tips are very prone to condensation build up.

I've heard that the Glass drip tips (trippytips for example), expand the flavors of a vape, that the vape tastes even better. I haven't yet splurged for one, but hope to this year sometime.

Until then, the delrin is the most comfortable for me, but I enjoy buying and using all the fun ones the most. Skull drip tip, purple drip tip, tie dye, .... yep, I'm hopeless when the color muse strikes.

For shape feel, I love the Vase shape. They're a lot like the Ming (which I love the looks of!), but are smaller.

My next drip tip will be the Umbrella one at MMVapors, everyone loves them. I like the looks of them, and am looking forward to trying one. I don't know who else sells the umbrella ones. They're in SS. I like SS, they look sharp, warm up just right, and are so easy to clean.

I remember just a few short years ago when the new and exciting Twisted Drip Tips came on the scene. (Nhaler?) We drooled for months, showed them off in the forum, , .... and now they're so old hat, but I still like them. :)

Siam Drip Tip SS mods are awesome looking!

Okay, so I don't really have a favorite.

I've only tried a ceramic ming. I agree with mse12 in that it feels great on the lips....especially when it's cold! I just picked up 3 more! Lol

I do like the ceramic tips as well, but the plastic ones are probably just a little less likely to break on me when I'm clumsy. :turned:

I have 1 glass tip (not a trippy tip, i think it's from theecig but it's been so long) and it's probably my favorite, but I never bring it out with me (I broke one prior) and it's got a really long neck so it only really fits in my drip atties. I mainly like it because it's soft, and doesn't heat up. For everyday use I've recently gotten back into the stainless ones (satin finish, just the regular rounded style) cause they fit well and look spiffy in my clearo tanks. Ceramic mings are also super nice, I think they are a little smaller than stainless mings (at least from what I remember) and the glaze finish makes them really smooth. Also, on these ones, no little lip bits if I forget chapstick! (sorry if tmi :P ) That being said, it's been a while since I've taken the time to post here. I feel guilty in a weird way... is it too late for me to be on here? I can't sleep ... I'll just go lurk over there

I love the driptipdesigns.com stuff but $30 for a drip tip is kinda steep...

I have a hard time paying more than like $6-8 for any drip tip...I definitely think that $30 is steep. I'll have to keep rocking my cheap SS. Aluminum tips can also be nice. I really love derlin mings but I've broken too many plastic tips.

I love the driptipdesigns.com stuff but $30 for a drip tip is kinda steep... I'll be ordering 1 or 2 payday :-)
The way I see it is this. If I spend $200-$300 on a mod I can surly justify a $30 drip tip. Kinda like eating fine sushi on a paper plate or putting plastic wheel covers on a Ferrari. $30 is less than we spent on smoking in a week. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

I know i'm not the most experienced in the world of vaping but i can't let this conversation slide by without a head-nod to the knucklehead drip tips.

Especially nice for me since i have one of the bigger mods out there. I was surprised to see more vapor was exhaled when i first used it.