What Ever Happened To The Leo?

Just wondering what ever happened to the Boge Leo. I had one and I loved it even though the attys were proprietary they lasted forever. I bought a Leo to 510 adapter and my battery quit working shortly after. I did have it for about a year and used it heavily though.

The Leo was my first real PV. I really love those things...It's what got me off cigarettes. I gave mine to my dad a few months ago and they're still going strong.

You can still get them at several places around the web, but VapeLite has the best deal on them...$13 for just the batteries, and they also carry kits ($20 & $29.99), cartos, atties, and Leo-510 adapters. The link to their "Boge Name Brand Products" page is here.

gallery_15088_188_22815.jpg

Edited by Rixter

another great vendor for leo's is ecigarsenal.com

i too loved my leo's. i had a few, one boge and one innokin. they really were great batt's but what probably killed most interest is it was all proprietary threading. while most vendors were inventing new delivery systems for 510/ego threading. having to buy an adapter was not what people were interested in.

the new leo pro is 510 threaded in case you were wondering. it's made by innokin the makers of the itaste and itaste mvp. solid batt from what i've heard.

also check out whitestagvapor.com

another great vendor for leo's is ecigarsenal.com

i too loved my leo's. i had a few, one boge and one innokin. they really were great batt's but what probably killed most interest is it was all proprietary threading. while most vendors were inventing new delivery systems for 510/ego threading. having to buy an adapter was not what people were interested in.

the new leo pro is 510 threaded in case you were wondering. it's made by innokin the makers of the itaste and itaste mvp. solid batt from what i've heard.

also check out whitestagvapor.com

My first Leo came from ecigarsenal.com, and they are a great company to deal with. My Leo Pro came from whitestagvapor.com, and they were also great. Both offered really good deals on kits and carried all the accessories for the Leo or Leo Pro...as far as I know, they still do.

By the way, I liked the original Leo 800 mAh better than the 1000 mAh Leo Pro because it just felt more solid. By comparison, the Leo Pro felt a little cheap, and the finish scratched off quickly, but it worked just fine. I'd suggest that if you're going to buy one, get the platinum finish as it doesn't have the rubberized finish that comes off so easily.

gallery_15088_188_87180.jpg

My Innokin Leo Pro

Edited by Rixter

I really liked the atty's even though most people didn't. They had a massive bridge and never leaked. They're the perfect dripping atty. It would be great if they produced an atty identical to the original with 510 threading. Top that with a twist style VV passthrough and it'd be pretty close to perfect.