What Mods To Buy.

Hello vaping community,

I've been vaping for about a year now and still am having trouble with buying mods and accessories. My current mod is annoying because after a few times using 510 and some joytech accessories they don't work anymore. The only things that work all the time are joytech dual coil cartomizers.

Please help me out. I currently buy all accessories, mods, and liquid from allaboutvapor.com.

All your answers are welcome.

1. What mod are you using now?

2. Have you tried lifting the center pin on your mod to get your juicers to make a good connection?

Edited by Rixter

LOL there will be a bunch of opinions here ! read what posters say and why , then make up your own mind . listen a lot lot talk very little except to ask ? 's is what my dad used to say

IMO the best is the Vamo . , I like the adjustable watts a lot . the pro vari is good but pricey the ego twist by joytech is very good if you only want adj volts Lava tube is good but alas only adjustable volts

the one I want to get my hands on is the Joytech E-vic , should have it in a couple days :sorcerer: with the comp interface and more adjustments than I ever thought posible wow . Time will tell but one of the neet things is its ability to download revisions to its firm ware read the reviews and not sure if its a computer or an e-cig :yes

Hello vaping community,

I've been vaping for about a year now and still am having trouble with buying mods and accessories. My current mod is annoying because after a few times using 510 and some joytech accessories they don't work anymore. The only things that work all the time are joytech dual coil cartomizers.

Please help me out. I currently buy all accessories, mods, and liquid from allaboutvapor.com.

All your answers are welcome.

Get the Vamo,im next week.

Sigelei Zmax.

$89.95 shipped from here. That's the PV, two 18650 batteries, extra end cap for dual 18350 battery use, battery charger, clearomizer, and zippered case. I'd recommend it to anybody...beginner or enthusiast.

The Zmax is actually cheaper than the Vamo when you figure in batteries, charger, etc. The Zmax and the Vamo share the same circuitry, but the Zmax is machined out of stainless steel and the Vamo is stamped.

Hottest_Variable_Wattage_New_eCig_Zmax_o

gallery_15088_188_32992.jpg

Edited by Rixter

If you are having trouble with Ego's you will really be bummed with some of the fancy suggestions you are getting.I would look a little closer into why you are have trouble with possibly the simplest PV out there.I would hate to see you spend $100.00's only to find out there is a flaw in youre technique.

If you are having trouble with Ego's you will really be bummed with some of the fancy suggestions you are getting.I would look a little closer into why you are have trouble with possibly the simplest PV out there.I would hate to see you spend $100.00's only to find out there is a flaw in youre technique.

He never said he was using an eGo. You need to brush up on your reading skills mcquinn. :D

Where have I been? I haven't heard of any of the mods mentioned on this thread. I guess when you own a Provari you just stop looking, lol.

kind of how i feel, i still want a few things like an Innokin MVP and some mini ego's but honestly those are just a "cuz i want them" kind of purchase. my vaping is 100% satisfied with my provari.

The introduction of selectable wattage circuitry is probably the most significant advancement to ever be incorporated into the personal vaporizer. :yes

ProVape started making a variable power Provari model...when? :question:

I do want a Provari (for bragging rights), but in light of recent developments, I'm gonna hold out for the Provari VP to be invented...shouldn't be too long. :no

Provarianimated.gif

Edited by Rixter

The introduction of selectable wattage circuitry is probably the most significant advancement to ever be incorporated into the personal vaporizer. :yes

ProVape started making a variable power Provari model...when? :question:

I do want a Provari (for bragging rights), but in light of recent developments, I'm gonna hold out for the Provari VP to be invented...shouldn't be too long. :no

Provarianimated.gif

disagree a hundred percent. variable voltage more than takes care of everything anyone could need out of a personal vaporizer. variable wattage is just because we're always looking for more, more, more..... i can use any resistance atomizer, cartomizer, tank, or clearomizer i want and dial in a sweet spot in a matter of seconds on the provari. what advantage would variable wattage give me?

I think I may actually step into a provari if they release a vv/vw model. To me it just seems easier. If you like a certain wattage you will not have to adjust it each time you put on a different resistance atty. just easier, in a way.

disagree a hundred percent. variable voltage more than takes care of everything anyone could need out of a personal vaporizer. variable wattage is just because we're always looking for more, more, more..... i can use any resistance atomizer, cartomizer, tank, or clearomizer i want and dial in a sweet spot in a matter of seconds on the provari. what advantage would variable wattage give me?

Isn't power (watts) to the coil the ultimate determining factor in vape quality? Your voltage adjustment works in combination with your resistance selection to provide "X" watts. Why not just make an end-run for the wattage setting?

I use VV, too, but I like VP because you don't even have to know the carto/atty/tank's resistance level...it reads it and adjusts the power for you based on your desired vape. It even automatically takes into account the increasing resistance that occurs as a carto/atty/tank gets a little use under its belt, and resolves that, too. Also, many cartos/atties/tanks don't print the resistance on the side, and before VP, I had to meter my various juicers before screwing them on so as not to pop coils. With VP, that's a thing of the past.

As for looking for more, more, more, yes...fresh ideas and the spirit of invention is what makes us, as a people, do great things, as opposed to sitting on our laurels. What if Edison had said, "You know...candlelight's okay by me...it does the same job as this bulb thingie I've been thinkin' about making"?

Variable voltage, variable power, hell, even plain ol' variable nothing mods are all fine by me...I want 'em all! :yes

Edited by Rixter

Sorry for the Provari slam earlier...I really do want one, but I feel like they have to make a VP model soon , and I don't wanna buy the VV and then they release a VP model the next day. :X

i'm not worried about the slamming, just putting out my opinion. the provari reads the EXACT resistance of any carto/atty etc... i put on it, so vw is useless to me. would it make life a little easier? i suppose but in the end it doesn't actually change my vaping experience. i haven't changed voltage or anything on my provari in the 2 weeks i've been home on leave because i don't need to, i've used one atomizer at one voltage and the vape has been perfect. every hit. all i've done is swap batteries for charging.

that's all i'm saying. i would gain nothing by having a vw provari, vamo etc.... in the end the provari is worth every dime for various reasons i've listed too many times and don't feel like listing anymore. people can take what they want from my opinion. if a newbie asks what the best mod out there is my answer will still be the provari every time if for nothing else than the longevity of it. no other variable voltage/wattage mod has stood the test of time and abuse the way the provari has.

and i still get a kick out of all the threads that pop up all the time with all the new various mods that are supposed to be the "hot" new thing that will change vaping in every way, and then a few weeks later seeing all the threads that pop up saying "well this went wrong, or this quit working". yet, i don't know that i've ever really seen a thread saying man my provari is just falling apart......it's just the best quality device out there imho.

It's all good blu! I don't think anyone is knocking your opinion at all. :D We're all one big happy dysfunctional family here. I like your provari, you like your provari, and I'm sure Rixter likes your provari! We love both you and your provari! :thumbup:

psssst, the Vamo comes in SS too guys, not just chrome plated brass. :)

Vamo most certainly has the edge, imho, because of it's user friendly menu and price.

But, if I were looking for a mod that holds up over time, I would chuck all the electrical ones and go with the Mechanical ones like the Poldiac. Honest. But then, not everyone can handle a mechanical mod hitting like a 6v mac truck. :P

Edited by Uma

@Uma, do most run the mechanicals at 6v? What is that, stacked 123a's?

Most mechanical mods are the typical 3.7. A few, however, hit harder, such as the Precise Plus, the Caravela, the Roller (with it's updated silver switch), and the Poldiac. The Caravela took top honors of hardest hitting, best looking mod until the Poldiac came out recently. The Poldiac has a Silver plated over brass Switch connection... Silver makes 105% contact. The P+ is Rhodium(sp) which hits hard too, but not as hard as silver.

Long story short, because the connection is 105% strong, there is no loss of current, no volt drop.

It takes single battery, and there are 3 different tube sizes. 18350, 18500, 18650 and rumor has it there will be a 25*** out this coming year too. It can be Kicked too.

It is a 3.7v that hits as powerful as a 4.8v with a regular aw-imr or like a 6v with an MNKE-IMR battery. It's the combo of battery and switch... plus of course your ohms on your atty.

Being a Mechanical mod, it can easily handle the amps tossed at it, unlike the electronical ones that can handle 3-5 amps.

psssst, the Vamo comes in SS too guys, not just chrome plated brass. :)

Vamo most certainly has the edge, imho, because of it's user friendly menu and price.

I've been looking at the SS version...can't have too many mods, right? :no