Please Help Me Choose My New Big Battery E Cig

elijah

I have ben using pro smoke kit for about a week and I am loving this thing but am interested in stepping up to a big battery but don't know witch one to get I am wanting a pg free unit hoping to keep it a vg unit I don't know what the difference is between atomizer's and cartomizer's and what is dripping?

I don't want it to be to big about the size of a sharpie marker but something that will last all or most of the day I need it to be affordable and reliable I'm liking the tanks I have seen on the net that way I can fill once a day but witch one is a good one I want a lot of vapor with a good throat hit but I am not liking the burning in my throat I am getting with this pro smoke e-cig. I am wanting something I can just refill charge and go and I have seen a button on some of the ones I have seen online and have heard I need to think about getting a comfortable button one that won't put a bruise on my thumb after all day use and not a plastic one and not one I half to weary about pressing when in my pocket. Thanks for any help

41 VIEWS AND ONLEY ONE PERSON WILLING TO GIVE INPUT THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT HELP GETTING OFF CIGS PEOPLE YALL TRULEY SUCK ASS I GUESS I'LL GO TO ANOTHER FOURM WERE I MIGHT GET SOME HELP !!!

Relax dude. Your question hasn't even been up 24 hours yet. I think going to another forum is probably best. Try http://www.vapersforum.com/forum.php they love people that get butthurt easily.

Edited by jeffb