Holy Sweet Xmas Jeezus I Found The Good Stuff Yo!

Dejavu

Ok so recently i posted a in the newbie forum about all the e-juice's & providers I had tried out over the last year as a newbie vaper.

Well my list just got shorter now that I tried some juice from the "Vape Dudes".

Right out of the box (delivered today) I have thus far tried the 'buttery nipple' & 'blue honey'. Hands down the best vape I have ever had the pleasure of tasting in my LIFE.

These things havn't even gone through my mandatory 5-day steep yet.

Just smooth, sweet, delicious....if there was such a thing as A, B & C grade juices...these guys have officially tested out of class. This is quite possibly 100x better tasting/smoother & just all around a better vape than anything else I have ever tried.

If you havn't tried these people out yet....stop whatever your doing....and order something from them right now. Their stuff is officially replacing my Gorilla Juice.

Only downside it took about 6-7 days for my juice to show up via USPS from Plano, TX to the East Coast.

i got my juice in 16mg....30% PG / 70% VG (and added 'extra flavor' for both which had no additional cost)

oh and i put on the order comment form that i was a new customer....& if they gave out free samples...i would love to try the 'ice flavor'. Well apparently they have 2 different types of "ice"... ICE ICE & BLUBERRY ICE. Instead of asking me which kind I wanted...they threw BOTH...both in 10ML bottles...for free yo! I don't know if this is something they usually do...but i asked..and i got 20ML of free samples. And it's not like I made a big order...i just got two 30ML bottles of Juice.

if u havn't been & wanna check em out...u can type "vape dudes" into google or just go to this link i made the vape dudes

The only way I could be wrong about these guys juices...is if they have spiked my E-juice with heroin & I'm simply addicted to E-opiates now.

Oh & if you've been a vape dudes juice customer for awhile...please reply in this post with your favorite juice flavor so i can order some more to try out :-)

Edited by Dejavu

I think my suspicions are correct. I received a free 10ml bottle of coconut cream pie from Vape Dudes and I knew right away that these dudes are serious about making quality e-liquid with fantastic flavors.

haha, love it! At least once a year, I'm shouting from the rooftops over a new to me fantastic flavor with vapor juice. I haven't yet tried the VapeDudes vape. Thanks for the tip, and for the motivation to try yet another brand. Congrats to you for finding yours.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be ordering 'nutty blonde' & 'coconut cream pie' @ vape dudes next based on yallz suggestions. My buttery nipple is all gone! Licked clean "lmao" I'll be re-ordering that....and I'm dangerously low on my blue honey already grrr! The blueberry ice was 'decent' btw, won't be ordering more of it, but it was good...and hey that's what trying stuff is all about huh? Sometimes you hit the jackpot & sometimes its just 'ok'

Btw

Someone has now turned me onto " RAWRvapor.com " when i was out xmas shopping...I havn't seen it suggested here before but i made an order. I'm not going to suggest it till it gets here & I give it a chance to steep/test it thoroughly ya know? I'm not just some e-liquid ho that goes around braggin on juice i aint had yet! I did order about 5 different 30ml bottles from them though...hope I'm not dissapointed. I will update this thread with results <3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got my order from VapeDudes yesterday and I'm trying the Irish Coffee right now. I ordered it in 24mg with" Extra Flavor" and 50/50 PG/VG standard. The flavor isn't bad, but it seems a little light. Vapor from the liquid is thick and strong, though. This would be a great liquid if the flavor came through a little better. I'm hoping the Banana Tobacco and Appletini I ordered (with the same options) will be a little better.

Just got my order from VapeDudes yesterday and I'm trying the Irish Coffee right now. I ordered it in 24mg with" Extra Flavor" and 50/50 PG/VG standard. The flavor isn't bad, but it seems a little light. Vapor from the liquid is thick and strong, though. This would be a great liquid if the flavor came through a little better. I'm hoping the Banana Tobacco and Appletini I ordered (with the same options) will be a little better.

Higher nic content will take away from the flavors. You may try out an 18mg next time.:D

Higher nic content will take away from the flavors. You may try out an 18mg next time. :D

Well, I'm trying the Appletini now and it's not too bad. Still, I think I like the overall level of flavor I get better in the AquaVMax flavors that I've ordered in the past from AquaVaporcig.com

Edit: Also just tried the Banana Tobacco, which is quite good.

Edited by Synther