Please Help Me With A Recipe I Want- Need Help With Calculations

vapinmamma

Hi Y'all

I have a strawberry based nicotine bottle 120ml 90vg/10pg 11mg

I now want to add 3 flavors to this base flavored mix.

Does anyone know the formula for this or has a calculator that can help with flavored nicotine bases?

In other words. I have this nicotine flavored base that is okay all by itself, but I want to add 3 more flavors. I don't see any calculators out there for this type of need.

Anyone know how I can do this to get correct percents of other flavors I want added? Not good at math LOL

Thank you for hellping a noob! :yes

Edited by vapinmamma

If you have an android.....the eliquid recipe manager is great. Unfortunately its the only one I use any more for multiple flavors.

If you don't have an android, somebody else will be along soon.

This one doesn't have to be downloaded but for some reason the page isn't loading right now but you can try it. You can enter up to 5 different e-liquids(take guesses if you don't know all the flavor %'s) and it will tell you what you have when they are combined.

http://www.ecigvape.com/combine_calculator.php

If you have an android.....the eliquid recipe manager is great. Unfortunately its the only one I use any more for multiple flavors.

If you don't have an android, somebody else will be along soon.

Thanks for the tip,

I love this app!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow adjusting an unknown recipe with other flavors would be a pain in the buns. And then try to duplicate it again. First stop would be to the office supply store for a new pad of paper and some new pens.

I am going to try to add a menthol flavor e-juice to a regular tobacco flavor e-juice once I get them. Not sure if I have enough room on my hard drive and word pad program. LOL