Hola From The Land Of Enchantment

Sonar505

Just wanted to Introduce myself and give a little background history. I have been vaping for just about 6 months now. I started like quite a few people with a ego-c starter kit. this allowed me to to quit a 30 year 2 1/2 pack a day habit when nothing else would. It worked great for about the first month then started leaking so began the journey to find the best and easiest equipment. Right now it's RBA that seem to be working best for me. Around the same time I started DIY juice a very interesting and fun part of the vaping experience. Also wanted a backup PV so made my first mod a puck variant. The next month I decided I loved the way wood mods looked but the wallet said no go. So I decided to try and make my own. And that's all she wrote I now find myself building one after another having a blast doing it.

Before I get a Pic or it didn't happen reply here are some of the wood mods I have made.

2012-11-09_05-22-25_52.jpg

I look forward to being a productive member of what looks like a great forum. Thanks for reading.