Innokin Itastemvp

Okay, I don't know how new this is, or even where to get it, but I promised Chris I'd post in this forum if he created it.

Looks like Innokin started doing press releases on it earlier this month.

If it's not new, I'd ask the admins to kindly delete this topic and save me the embarrassment of not knowing what's new anymore! :dizzy:

http://www.innokin.com/itaste-mvp.html

1-121006094Z4.jpg

oooooh...those are pretty slick looking. Ya, I have the same trouble with all the new stuff. I can't keep up. I like having a place to look at new or newer items !!

Thanks to both you and chris !

way to step on my toes Darth! jk :) Glad you posted this here b/c it's a product i'm interested in and this new category is the perfect place for this kind of stuff.

I don't think it's been released for purchase yet, last time i looked was 2 weeks ago or so, but it looks very intriguing. I love my smoktek vv 18650 but it's so fragile and not good for out and about where it could be dropped on concrete. This looks similar but more much durable. If only it displayed your ohms and battery life. Pbusardo posted a first look awhile back which is what sparked my interest. I'm awaiting his review with anticipation :)

Either way i'll prolly pick one up when they're available if the price is reasonable and it gets decent reviews.

LOL Danpio!

Yes, I'm interested in it too - it would be my first mod, my first VV, my first "high-tech" e-cig. I think it looks pretty cool and sturdy, and not too large. I'm not into carrying a lightsaber around. :evil: Hard to take a discreet public vape off something the size of a big flashlight!

I found it for sale here in England, and here direct from China, although the latter doesn't give you any color choices - black only. I think I'm going to wait for a U.S. retailer as I don't want to pay a ton of shipping costs.

I really like the look of square units. I my opinion this looks more like a "vaporizer" than some of the tube mods. It's just sleeker and sexier. While I love my pro vari, I hate the fact that tub mods either look like trigger units or sex toys.

EDIT: I didn't realize these where Chinese units. Not bad.

. . .either look like trigger units or sex toys.

I wasn't going to be the one to say "sex toys," so I'm glad you did. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And I heartily agree with your statement.

Edit: BTW, the link to the UK site is http://www.ukecigstore.com/Innokin%20MVP%20Variable%20Voltage%202600mAh%20Pre%20Order-innokin-mvp

Edited by DarthVaper

• 2 weeks later...

LOL Danpio!

Yes, I'm interested in it too - it would be my first mod, my first VV, my first "high-tech" e-cig. I think it looks pretty cool and sturdy, and not too large. I'm not into carrying a lightsaber around. :evil: Hard to take a discreet public vape off something the size of a big flashlight!

I found it for sale here in England, and heredirect from China, although the latter doesn't give you any color choices - black only. I think I'm going to wait for a U.S. retailer as I don't want to pay a ton of shipping costs.

I'm 30 miles northwest of you. I have a few mods and lots of ejuice you can try. Give me a shout via pm some time, Darth.

I'll buy one next month, another Xmas present. Good excuse to the wife, eh?

:D

They are reputed to be well built lil units.

Also getting an ecigworkshop wood mod next month, "The Shorty" in jobillo wood.

Have a vv gripper on the way, a Young June LT 2.0, Twists, Spinners, Volt X2.

Edited by Luvinthevape

Just an update, I have found this product for sale here in the USA. Don't know anything about the seller.

http://www.vapingxtr...e-MVP_p_94.html

I don't know him personally, but I have chatted with him VIA email, forum and IM a few times. I wouldn't hesitate to order from him... seems like a real decent follow.

PBusardo's review (posted on Nov. 8 on YouTube) gave it a thumbs up, and he mentions it's available for $10 cheaper at electronicstix.com, but when I go to their website, it says it's not available. His review made my mind up: I'm getting one.

EDIT: Called Electronicstix and they're out of stock for a couple weeks. Sold out of them quick, and the guy on the phone said he has one and loves it.

Edited by DarthVaper

EDIT: Called Electronicstix and they're out of stock for a couple weeks. Sold out of them quick, and the guy on the phone said he has one and loves it.

... the guy on the phone that works there? Not surprised he said he 'loves it.' LOL. J/K It does seem to be like a nice unit actually.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines