Rebuildable Cleaomizers

I accidentally was sent the rebuild able clearomizers instead of the regular ones. I have found that my e liquid tastes way different and not very good in them. Has anyone else experienced this? I did order the replacement wicks and changed it out but it still tastes funny in them.

I've also found that you should just stick to one flavor in a cleaomizer even if you clean it because if you don't the liquids taste bad and not like it should. Of course the cinnamon one I had to throw out since cinnamon is way too harsh for me and nothing gets that flavor out.

Does it have the same resistance as you are acustomed to?That would make a difference.I don't think there is much difference in the gudgeons of the rebuildable and non .It takes a little while to get one run in.

I've tried the rebuildable Vision clearomizers and they were... okay. I much prefer the eGo CC clearos like Jeff recommended. He also linked you to Brian's site. You won't find better customer service anywhere! Those are my main ones if I'm not direct dripping. They're very easy to clean and you can just change out the atomizer if you change flavor. Personally, I like to keep several filled with different flavors so I just change the clearos. No wasting liquid that way. :)

I also use the veteran vapor ones, and not had any flavor problems. Not sure if you are using the same kind......

Then again, maybe your taste buds can tell a difference.

Kit, aren't you using the new ones with the longer wicks? I'm still using the short wicks I think I nearly bought Brian out of them. There's a little bit of muting on the flavors from direct dripping but it's not enough to make much of a difference. :)

I have some short wick, some long wick....I don't notice much difference between them. I also have the changeable coil clearomizers ...I've had a bit of leaking from the cap on these, but think I've fixed that problem.

for me the flavor always dies out pretty quickly on any cartomizer or clearomizer....vaping any flavor for too long results in a lack of flavor for me. I change flavors often...usually have 3 devices in use with different flavors.

direct dripping rules !!! :animier:

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had any taste issues out of the rebuildable Vision clearomizers. The T2 style have worked well for me too. Though I don't like the T2 clearomizers with a VV battery. They just don't seem to be able to wick the juice in fast enough. Maybe that's just me though.

I have a CE5 clearomizer. Not sure what the deal is but it would seem that the post that comes from the bottom isn't lining up with the tip. Is there a way I can fix this or is it okay like this? Because I think it wouldn't work right unless the white piece is lined up with the black tip.