Newbie Spend ****load Of Cash And Has No Clue

Mox

So this is going to be my first post on this forum!

So ye Hi all :yes

I decided to quit smoking for the sake of maintaining my lung capacity and other reasons.

I started to check the inet for options and figured that vaping could be the solution for me.

So I went ahead and watched tons reviews on all sort of different devices and stuff.

I came to the conclusion that a Provari s the right choice for me because I want to keep this real u know :D

So here is a foto of the equip that i currently got

2nqfjew.jpg

Whats still missing out is my Prive tank

it should arrive within the next 2 weeks i believe.

So thats my start point

theres my questions:

I watched a video about the prive tank

at 3:28 he shows a catomizer with holes in it.

I got 5 atomizers right now in my set which are for what ever u use them for

im clueless.

All i know are the products available but i have no idea how to use em.

I started by filling the atomizer and then vaping right out of it w/o a tip...not rly that great ;D

So well y

What kind of catomizer will I need?

Also are these holes diy or am i might even able to use a atomizer instead of a catomizer and do the same thing?

more confusion incoming

Looks like you have refillable cartomisers there.If they don't have holes in the side(black portion).Yu just remove the rubber plug and put in 22 drops of liquid the first time,allow it to soak in a few minutes,put the plug back in,screw it on and enjoy.You will have to remove the plug and drop 5 or 6 drops every so often.You will get the hang of it.A hot bunt taste indicates it is time to top it off.Not sure wha the deal on the right is the stainless looking parts.May be an atomiser and drip tip.If that is what it is you can put 2 or 3 drops in the atty ,put the drip tip on and vape that for 3 or 4 puffs.If that is a drip tip it could go on the cartomisers in place of the rubber plugs for ease of use.The cartomiser with the holes in the side are for the tank.

Edited by mcquinn

Congrats on your decision to switch to vaping.

The Provari is a great device.

What it looks like to me is that you have 4 cartomizers in the plastic that

have a black label on them.That label will need to be removed (PITA) if you plan

to use them in a tank.Then you will need to punch holes in them so your juice

can flow into them from the tank.I would suggest that you use those and order some

stainless (no label) Boge cartomizers while you wait for your Prive tank to arrive.

It also looks like you have a standard size carto in stainless plus a

mini carto in stainless but it's kinda hard to tell from the pic.If that is what they are then

I agree with mcquinn's advice.

I've been using SR Boge stainless cartos in a tank for ~a year with no probs.

I use either a hammer and small nail or a 1/4" saddle valve to punch the holes.

Oh if you don't have one you'll need a 510 drip tip or 2 or 10 lol.

HTH

You can find lots of how to's on youtube for punching cartos and using tanks.

Th guy you linked to igetcha69 has a sight with a lot of great info.also check

out pbusardo for some good tech stuff.

Edited by joe2003

Okay so here are a few other point that i want to ask

1. I got the suggestion by

joe2003

to get my self some Boge cartomizers

are the a cetain trademark under the name Boge or what does it stand for?

The problem is that im from europe and I dont want to shop anything from outside of eu because i dont want to pay the increadibile high amount of ship + the damn Eust. that comes with it...

Ill have to snipe that right product on amazon and small european suppliers and thats complicated to find the right item.

2. I took a closer picture of the more smaller things that i got to make sure that these are actually catomizers.

The big silver one is one of the black ones of which I removed the black plastic wrap.i

The box is in which they came in.

I got no exass to my order so y ^^

and the small thing on the right came in a seperate package.

2ahzs6.jpg

Is there any advatage in having more than one tip?

can they get worn out soon?

should i get different catomizers?

http://www.amazon.de/SMOK-Cartomizer-Ersatz-Dual-Coil/dp/B007IT47X2/ref=sr_1_1?s=drugstore&ie=UTF8&qid=1350656886&sr=1-1

I looked for the "Boge cartomizers" on amazon and these appear to have the best rating among the options that poped

are these the right size and ohms for a provari (501?)

For me the goal that i set is getting a setup that allowes me to do the following:

Having the option to vape on the higest voltage possibile and then constantly reducing the voltage to regulate the amount of vape set free to slowly reduce the amount of nikotin set free on a long period of time.

I see that the provari has these fine voltage and ohm settings which according to my sources are more accurade than those of other devices.

now i cant rly tell if that makes it possibile to do what i explained above but if so I want a catomizer that allowes me to do this at least to a certain decrease by setting it higher and then lower then buying a lower nikotin concentration liquid and repeat

i think thats pretty much all that I got left on questions.

Thx guys ! :kiss:

1.)Liberty Flights has a set up in the UK. Is shipping high from the UK to Austria? http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/

2.) In your picture the smaller tube on the right is an atomizer not a cartomizer.

3.) Extras are always good

4.) Your link is to a Smoktech flanged carto which is normally used with tanks. I would stick with Boges.

1.)Liberty Flights has a set up in the UK. Is shipping high from the UK to Austria? http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/

2.) In your picture the smaller tube on the right is an atomizer not a cartomizer.

3.) Extras are always good

4.) Your link is to a Smoktech flanged carto which is normally used with tanks. I would stick with Boges.

awesome

thx man!

What jeffb said :thumbup:

+ The cartos in your pic are boges.

and Boge is the brand name.

The cartos you linked to may not work well

in the tank you ordered due to the flange on the bottom.

The reasons for having multiple drip tips are:

finding the right feel/fit for you,they look good and

backups backups backups lol

According to the wise vapers here

when vaping always have backups :rtfm::animier:

Edited by joe2003

You must have back ups for your back ups. :)

The only thing I can comment on is the tips. You'll want to try different kinds of tips to find what works best and feels most comfortable for you. I've got several different kinds of tips that I like to switch off to. It just depends on what I feel like that day -- and what color battery I'm using. It's prettier when they match. ^____^

If you're going to do the direct dripping thing into the atomizer you'll definitely want to get a drip shield to keep the liquid from oozing all over.

Then, you'll want to get different colored tips to match the color of your drip shields and... :evil: