Different Vendors

Anyone else experience a difference in how juice from different vendors affects you? The stuff I originally ordered from the same vendor I got my start up kit from was good... I felt the nicotine after vaping a while but nothing alarming.

I've been vaping a juice from a different vendor, same nic strength, same pg/vg ratio, and I just feel so dang loopy! (hence, the "I feel tingly" post last night... sorry jeffb lol). I didn't vape any more than usual but man, I swear, my scalp was tingling. It didn't last long, maybe an hour or so, but it was enough so that I noticed it. But, earlier in the week I was vaping off a bottle of another flavor from that same vendor with no weird side effects whatsoever.

When you mix juice of a certain strength nicotine, does the nicotine come in that specific strenghth? Or is all liquid nicotine one strength and gets diluted down due to flavor mixing? Just curious.

Since you've only been vaping for a short time I wonder if it could be something your body is doing as it gets rid of the other toxins from the analogs and not specifically from the e-liquid? Just a thought.

If you're feeling adventurous I'd give it a few days and then try that juice again to see if that's what it is or not.

I tried it again with no weirdness. Maybe it was like you said tameiki... detox lol. Or, I didn't drink enough water, or I had too much caffeine, or not enough to eat that day. There are a million different variables but for now, things are back to normal. Just had me a little panicked there for a minute! :)

Our bodies go through so many weird changes when we get off the analogs. The ones I've experienced didn't make any sense and all were temporary. On the other side of those weird things is just... wow.

With two juices from the same vendor, same PG/VG, nic ratio - just different flavor - I kinda wondered if it wasn't something going on with you rather than the juice itself. Either way, I'm glad it's gone away and you have another bottle of e-juice that you can vape and enjoy. Keep it up, you're doing good! :)

Just a little update.... I have discovered (for me anyway) that vaping 18mg nicotine all day and then having an extra cup of coffee or a Mountain Dew in the afternoon while still vaping is not a good idea for me lol. Yesterday afternoon I had a Mtn Dew and was pretty active, cleaning the house and such, vaping here and there, and I got that tingly feeling again, hot flashes, overall just not good. Same thing happened today after a Mtn Dew. I do remember last week I had an extra coffee in the afternoon so I could keep up with my rugrats and all their running around. So, I think the extra caffeine, plus the stimulant properties of nicotine is just too much for me. But, at least now I know. I seem to do fine with my usual amount of coffee in the morning, since at that time I've gone a while without vaping because I've been sleeping. Live and learn I guess! Bummer I have to give up another vice though, love my occasional Mtn Dew! We'll see what happens when my 12mg comes in next week. :)

• 3 months later...

Now that some time has passed and I'm sure you've gotten and tried the 12 mg by now...how goes it with the lower nic?

Although I started out with 24 mg of nicotine I'm now mostly vaping 6 mg with an ocassional 12 thrown in just because. Once in a great while when I can't vape as much but need the nicotine in a hurry I fall back on the 24 mg as a temporary stand-by but it's only a few puffs at a time. :)

I'm actually down to 6mg now. I tried 12mg and although the effects weren't as bad, it was enough to make me uncomfortable. 6 mg is perfect for me. I'm not big on throat hit, so using a higher nic level to get that was never really a concern for me. I'm just very happy I was able to find something that works for me so I wouldn't either go crazy trying to quit cold turkey or go back to analogs. :)