Thanks, Everyone!

Tam

When I came home today I found a package from Vapelite. My order of 5 Boge 510LR 2Ω Atomizer from Vapelite - $3.50 had come in.

Rixter? Your rec is made of AWESOME! :thumbup:

The attomizers are no brainers to use, gives off a smooth, cool vapor, and the flavor is really coming through. These days the only time I'm not dripping is when I'm in the car driving. Otherwise, I can't make myself use anything else. Now I'm curious how a bridgeless atty will do in comparison. I'm sold on Boges at the moment. :)

For me, bridgeless doesn't really make much difference as far as flavor, vapor, throat hit....but is easier to clean out when trying new flavors.

I usually pull the bridge out when the atty seems to be slowing down on performance...usually due to built up gunk on the bridge.

Its always worth trying...you never know....

dripping really is its own addiction !!! :baby:

there are several video's on youtube on how to do it. just enjoy the atty for now until you maybe feel it's slowing down in performance. :)

boy i still remember when Kitsune was teaching me how to do all this :lol:

there are several video's on youtube on how to do it. just enjoy the atty for now until you maybe feel it's slowing down in performance. :)

boy i still remember when Kitsune was teaching me how to do all this :lol:

Just went over and saw some vids on how to remove the bridge. It looks fairly easy so I might try it when one of the attys starts not working as well as it should. The ones I started with leak all over the place but I thought that's just normal. These new Boges hardly leak at all.

When I came home today I found a package from Vapelite. My order of 5 Boge 510LR 2Ω Atomizer from Vapelite - $3.50 had come in.

Rixter? Your rec is made of AWESOME! :thumbup:

Glad you like 'em...best price I've found anywhere on atties.

BTW, the Chocolate Frosted Donut from Sweet Vapes is great! Thanks a million!

Glad you like 'em...best price I've found anywhere on atties.

BTW, the Chocolate Frosted Donut from Sweet Vapes is great! Thanks a million!

Those attys are pretty amazing. Just got the order in from Empire Mods for the bridgeless atomizers. I'm curious to see how they compare. As far as the price is concerned, yours wins hands down!

Oh good. I was hoping the juice made it to you okay. Glad you like it. :)

I don't know about the 901s from Empire Mods, but I recently bought a IKV 901 LR Atomizer 1.5Ω from IkenVape - $8.49, and although it's a bit pricey, I really like it a lot. It's got a really easy draw, which I like, and when I use it with my Empire eGo Spiral Drip Shield - $12.99 or eGo Drip Shield Cone - $4.99, I drop in 10 drops at a time and vape like I'm using a really great tasting carto...no more 3 drops at a time. I just ordered a 510-901 Shorty Adapter (Sealed) - $2.99 as well so it wouldn't add any extra height to the atty...standard 510-901 adapters add about 3/8".

clear1x1.gif

Edited by Rixter

I don't know about the 901s from Empire Mods, but I recently bought a IKV 901 LR Atomizer 1.5Ω from IkenVape - $8.49, and although it's a bit pricey, I really like it a lot. It's got a really easy draw, which I like, and when I use it with my Empire eGo Spiral Drip Shield - $12.99 or eGo Drip Shield Cone - $4.99, I drop in 10 drops at a time and vape like I'm using a really great tasting carto...no more 3 drops at a time. I just ordered a 510-901 Shorty Adapter (Sealed) - $2.99 as well so it wouldn't add any extra height to the atty...standard 510-901 adapters add about 3/8".

clear1x1.gif

Ha! Great minds and all that. I bought those two drip shields the other day. Just waiting for them to get here. I'm very impressed with Empire Mods as a business. They really know how to appreciate their customers. In today's package was the three (or was it four?) different drip tips. They added a free gift of a tip I'd been looking at and waffling over whether or not to get. Since there were two different packages from them there was one free gift of a flat tipped tip in silver and one in black delrin (?) material.

Aaaand... after trying the bridgeless atty, I think I like the 2.0 Boge much better. Will be ordering more of those!