Mini Provari

blucavvy

Yes, i know that this device has gotten 1,000 reviews already. I know that it has been covered to death. But i wanted to put my own .02 in. I just got mine in the mail today, (thanks jdog!). All that i can say is that i'm in LOVE. This is what vaping is all about. I get it now, i get vv vaping.

I heard today that some people don't like the "menu" or how the button system is set up. Does it take some clicks to adjust voltage or read atty/carto resistance? Yes. Is it a big deal? No. Not at all. This thing is super easy to work, and very user friendly. The build quality is awesome. Just holding it and you know your'e holding a very well built device. It just feels......solid. And the vape is the same way.

The display is super simple to read, the amount of things this thing can do is honestly pretty incredible. Knowing exactly what resistance your delivery system is is pretty sweet. I dunno, i'm just honestly in LOVE. Right now i'm rocking a 2.8ohm 510 atty at about 5.2v and the vape is just amazing. CLOUDS of vapor. It's going to be very difficult to put this thing down.

So, if your'e looking at a vv device, and you want the best, save your money. Buy a quality unit. Buy a Provari. Could not be happier right now. :)

24 hours later. Started vaping on it the minute i pulled it out of the package yesterday and stuck the spare battery on the charger. The battery i put in at 4pm yesterday lasted me until about 2pm today. Real close to a full 24 hours out of one 18350 (700mah), yes i am a light vaper. Not bad :)

Congrats on your new Mini Pro!!!

I've been tempted to get one, but that menu... I *know* as soon as I purchase one they'll *finally* come out with a new improved menu plus VW to boot. grrrr. So, I hold off... stubbornly.

But then, Christmas *is* coming up soon... :D

Welcome to the ProVari club. Yeah these mods are great. I can't say that they are the best because it's the only mod I ever used(not counting my homemade contraptions) and even though I can't say it, I like to believe that it is the best. I used to be a firm believer that there was no need for variable voltage but the ProVari has opened doors for me that I hadn't even thought of and even though it isn't a necessity it sure is convenient.

0330021429.jpg?t=1333132672

I still have one standard eGo battery(over a year old that works perfectly) but now I've switched to the twist C with a clearo or drip atty. With those eGo's and my mini I am all set. The twist C batteries work great and are comparable to the ProVari when set to a similar voltage, I recommend them to anyone who wants to try variable voltage without buying this expensive mod.

Edited by Mike

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines