Throat Hit -- Help

:wallbash:

This question has prob been answered already,but as far as ive read no one really give a clear answer. Using 0 nic are we vapers able to get a real throat hit,is there a way possibly? ive quit smoking 11yrs now , and all 11rs ive wanted a cig , never smoked one since quit ,but about 2months ago a friend let me try her vmax e-cig and loved it. i purchased one and have smoked 0 nic juice but what disapoints me is that there is really no throat hit 80pg,20vg or 70pg,30vg , i started this to kill that 11yr anxiety and it works prob not good thing but i enjoy it..so there..lol, anybody with any helpful comment please respnd , help a brother out need advice if there is any thx in advance

I use no nic for the most part.Low resistance Boge cartos at 3.7 volts with Dekang Dunnhill/Deluxe or Hilton/Hillington is as good as it gets .I just got to where I found some flavors I like real well and look forward to .I cheat once in a while and put a few drops of the same flavor 6 or 11 mg if I am having a tough time.

like mcquinn said without nic there is no th. nic is what provides the th, period. i would do what mcquinn said and vape 0mg most the time and when your'e really stressed out pop in some 6 or 12mg juice. remember, the nic isn't really what made cigs bad in the first place.

I had some disc's removed and vertabrae fused.Nicotine hinders bone fusion so I have to try and be a good boy.Throat hit is not everything just one of those things I had to give up for my health like food that has flavor after my heart attack .

The worst part of quitting smoking the old fashioned way is the constant nagging cravings.....even years later.

PG liquids are a bit better for throat hit. When I use 0 nic I have a few things I add to my liquids. A couple drops of menthol flavoring can kick things up a bit, without tasting like menthol. I found another additive (flavoring) called flash...just a drop or 2 goes a long way, more can be a bit harsh. ( http://www.ecigexpress.com/flavoring-tobacco-flavor-c-16_24/flash-e-liquid-select-size-p-610 )

Cinnamon flavoring also seems to help.

For me personally, I can live with the nicotine. But for many, Like Mcquinn, nicotine is off limits (or at least mostly)

nic is what provides the th, period.

Have you tried Dekang DK-TAB 0 mg? You'd never know it's 0-nic by the TH. Granted, 18 and 24 mg has a marked TH increase, but the 80/20 PG/VG DK-TAB 0-nic provides me with plenty of TH.

Edited by Rixter

Mcquinn will probably have a better answer, but, for me, I change nic levels as needed, without any problems. This will probably be the best way for you in the beginning until you can adjust to not smoking. Personally, It is still better than smoking....hands down.

I use clearomizers and dripping....with these two it is very easy to switch strengths as needed. I figure, Somedays I need more caffeine to get going or keep going....same thing with the nicotine.

Well I need my caffeine level high and steady every day - not getting any going without it :yes Better not risk with a 0 then...

I'm with you on the caffeine level, Helena. Without a steady level of it in the mornings I get really cranky. BUT I've found with e-liquids that doesn't hold true. In the beginning I stuck with 24 mg because that's all I had. In a very short time I started playing around with nic levels. Now, it's rare that I turn to 24. Mostly, my e-liquids range anything from 0 to 12 mg of nicotine staying mostly within the 6 - 12 mg.

First thing in the morning I like the 12 then go down to 6 as the day goes on. You'll find what works best for you the longer you vape. Everyone has their own unique things that work for them. Good luck finding yours! :)