Post A Recipe Here

Mike

Have you made something that you are proud of? Post it here and describe it!

Lemon Meringue Pie

36mg pg base(flavorless) 50%

VG 30%

Capella Lemon M.P. 12%

LorAnn Marshmallow 6%

Flavour Art Vienna Cream 2%

This makes 18mg e-liquid, 70/30 pg,vg

I also used a couple of drops of suclarose but EM (cotton candy) or no sweetener at all will also work.

This is sooooooooooooo good!! No steep time, just mix, shake and vape. I don't have to describe what it tastes like do I?

Apple Pie

unflavored PG 36mg 6ml

Apple pie flavourArt flavoring 3ml

coffee esspresso flavour Art .5ml

Marshmallow flavourArt, Flavor west or Lorann .5ml (sweetener)

cinnamon flavouArt 6 drops

caramel flavourArt or Flavor west .5ml

It really does taste like apple pie !! one of my all time favorites

Mint chocolate espresso

unflavored PG 6ml

Mint chocolate flavoring (Flavor west) 3ml

coffee espresso (flavour Art) .4ml

marshmallow (flavourArt, Flavor west or lorann) .3 ml

menthol or peppermint 3 drops

what can I say.....I like coffee flavors.

Coumarin Pipe Tobacco

1ml Flavor West Coumarin Pipe

4ml unflavored base

This is one of the rare tobacco flavors that can be used up to 20%, usually tobacco flavors use up to or less than 5% because most of them are so potent. This is a great flavor but needs a drop of something more tobacco-like in it, mabey a drop or 2 of Cuban Supreme or Havana Cigar.

Backwoods eat your heart out Cigar

FlavourArt Cuban Supreme

LorAnn Marshmallow

Flavor West Tobacco Regular

FlavourArt Vape Wizard

Flavor West Caramel

cinnamon

chocolate

vanilla

EM

If anyone knows what ratios I used please let me know. I've been trying to recreate this but haven't nailed it like I did the first time(this is why we make notes of things, I'm kicking myself now!)

Coumarin Pipe Tobacco

1ml Flavor West Coumarin Pipe

4ml unflavored base

This is one of the rare tobacco flavors that can be used up to 20%, usually tobacco flavors use up to or less than 5% because most of them are so potent. This is a great flavor but needs a drop of something more tobacco-like in it, mabey a drop or 2 of Cuban Supreme or Havana Cigar.

I take that back. 20% of this flavor is a little too perfumy, also Havana Cigar doesn't seem to help it either. I would go 12% with this flavor alone and I'm still trying to find another tobacco flavor to compliment it. Making a good tobacco flavored juice is challenging.

• 2 weeks later...

Banana Cream Pie

I'm not sure what I did but it contains:

LorAnn's Banana Cream

Capella Graham Cracker

marshmallow

vienna cream

pancake

custard

... about 25% combined flavoring, 25%vg and 50% Pg w/ nic. Another winner!! Wish I wrote down the exact ratios.

• 1 month later...

Tiramisu

unflavored PG 36mg 6ml

Tiramisu Flavour art 4ml

coffee espresso .4ml

marshmallow flavourArt, flavor west or Lorann .3ml

menthol 2 drops

My all day vape !!!

Hi , I'm trying to mix my own e-juice for the first time . My question is , don't you use any base with the above recipe ? From what I've read & watched DIY e-juice clips on youtube , people mixes base + unflavored nicotine e-liquid + flavorings .

Nicotine is sold in various strengths but it is dissolved in PG or VG or both. Pure nicotine is not available and is extremely leathal. It would be more than 1000mg/ml. 100mg/ml is dangerous also and that's only 10% nicotine by weight. We recommend using 36mg for DIY mixing and vape at no more than 24mg.

Nicotine is sold in various strengths but it is dissolved in PG or VG or both. Pure nicotine is not available and is extremely leathal. It would be more than 1000mg/ml. 100mg/ml is dangerous also and that's only 10% nicotine by weight. We recommend using 36mg for DIY mixing and vape at no more than 24mg.

I ran out of Capella's Lemon Meringue Pie flavor but I get similar results using CK or Lorran Lemon oil and marshmallow. I left out the Graham Cracker crust. I'm still lovin this lemon meringue flavor.

To make a 5ml @18mg/ml with a lot of lemon flavor(Lemon oil is strong, you might want to use less at first then add a drop if you need it):

2.5 ml 36mg unflavored (I always use PG)

.25 ml lemon oil(CK products, Lorrann, or other)

.75 marshmallow flavor (from just about anyone)

1.5 ml vg or pg without nicotine

the same recipe @ 24mg/ml:

3.3 ml 36mg unflavored

.25 ml lemon

.75 ml marshmellow

.7 vg or pg

The only difference besides the nic strength is how much vg you can add but IMO 20% or less of vg is plenty but if you like lots VG you might want to get your unflavored nic in VG.

Greeting and salutations my fellow vapers. I wanted to share this E liquid with those of you that love the taste of Black Licorice. It is a single flavor only so in a way its not quite a recipe, BUT it is simply amazing, in its simplicity. If you love the taste of Red licorice LorAnn also has that flavor as well. Basically you would add the appropriate amount of nicotine base and the appropriate remainder of a mixture of VG and or PG base. I personally use a VG nicotine base and a VG base.

BLACK LICORICE LACE

1 dram (3.7ml) LorAnn Black Licorice

26 ml Combination of unflavored & Nicotine PG/VG base (based upon the Mg of nicotine you vape)

15 drops sweetener (I use stevia in a VG base)

* Sweetener is optional

If you like strong and sweet like I do, try the following modifications to the recipe

SS BLACK LICORICE LACE (SS STRONG & SWEET)

6.5 ml LorAnn Black Licorice

22 ml Combination of unflavored & Nicotine PG/VG base (based upon the Mg of nicotine you vape)

15 drops sweetener (I use stevia in a VG base)

* Sweetener is optional

I found a wonderful Stevia in a VG base made by NOW food brand (see link below). You can order it through Amazon, but I recommend purchasing through Health Fit Labs, but first signup for their E-mail newsletter and register before you order, then check your E-mail because you get a first time order discount that saves you over 5 dollars. The 8 oz bottle will last you years, they also carry a 2 oz bottle as well. I use 1 drop of stevia liquid for every 2 ml so that is 15 drops for a 30 ml bottle, 7.5 drops for a 15 ml bottle. Sense we all know taste is subjective, I advise a few drops of sweetener at a time.

http://www.healthfitlabs.com/products/733739069535/stevia_glycerite_-_8_oz/

http://www.healthfitlabs.com/products/733739069528/stevia_glycerite_alcohol_free_-_2_oz/

Thanks for the Share DarkAngel !!!

Butterscotch espresso 24mg (inspired by tagsanstuff)

5ml PG 48mg/ml nicotine base

1ml VG

3ml butterscotch (flavor west)

.5ml coffee espresso (Flavour Art)

1ml Caramel (Flavor West)

.2ml Hazelnut(Flavour Art)

• 2 weeks later...

I found a great French Pipe flavor. RTS Vapes has some imported Chinese tobacco flavoring. I only tried the French Pipe and it is tasty. No need to add any complimentary flavors but cinnamon bun and/or waffle go well with it.

6% French Pipe flavor

25% VG

PG with nic to make 18mg/ml

Great flavor, TH and plumes of vapor.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Caramel Covered Apples

3 ml FlavourArt Apple pie (12%)

3 ml Capella Caramel (12%)

.5 ml Cotton Candy/EM (2%)

6.25 ml VG (25%)

4.5 ml 100mg unflavored PG (this will make a final strength of 18mg)

7.75 mg PG (no nic)

This makes 25ml of juice and it is yummy!!! I have been using 100mg to do my mixing but it can easily be converted to use 60mg or 36mg unflavored base. 100mg can be a bit dangerous so keep safety in mind if you use a strong base.

• 1 month later...

Pineapple and Coconut taste good together. I call this one Gilligan's Vape or Pina Colada or just Pineapple Coconut. Measurements are approximate because that's how I roll. I just made a second 15ml bottle cuz I enjoyed the first one a lot. I did something like this:

about 1ml pineapple

about 1ml coconut

1/2 ml cotton candy

1/2 ml marshmallow

about 3ml vg

pg with and without nic to hit my strength of 18mg

this is a 15ml bottle so 3mg is 20%. The combined flavoring is 20% and so is the vg level and all this can be tweeked to suit your taste. The cotton candy and marshmallow add sweetness.

BTW, I'm using Lorann, CK Products and Flavor West. With these flavors I don't think it makes much difference but CK Products makes a real good Coconut and Pineapple. Anyone else ever use CK? It is sold in a local store near here and I never heard of any vapers using this brand. They make quite a few flavors that are great for DIY.

Edited by Mike

• 4 weeks later...