Vivi Nova Mini With Ego C?

I dont have the Nova but I do have the eGo 2.4ml CC Clearomizer which is pretty similar. i use it on my provari and have had no issues. Its easy to fill, havent had any leaking issues and it develops a good amount of vapor.

Although I haven't used the Viva Nova it looks and works similar to other changeable coil clearomisers like Rebuildable Vision and eGo CC clearomisers. The Viva Nova has a bigger juice capacity than the others I mentioned and with all of these types of clearos you can just replace the heating coils for relatively cheap.

I really like the the V3 (rebuidable Vision) and I have the eGo CC on order as Jeffb says they work great also. I like the size and shape better with these but I assume that the Viva Novo work well too and you may like that syle better. I guess it's personal preference and I don't know that any one of these work any better than the other.

One other thing, the replacement coils to all of these come in different resistances. They do make a difference depending on your setup so you need to look into that.---I see you have an eGo twist battery so you can go with any resistance but I wouldn't get the lowest one or the highest one. Or if it's a standard eGo battery(not a twist) then either the lowest resistance(for big vapor and thought hit) or the next one up.

Edited by Mike

I use these on my twist everyday at work for 11 hours without a problem http://www.cdnvapor....o-stardust-.htm

Those work well but they are not changeable coil. They are cheap enough and last long enough to be cost efficient though.

I was wondering, Jeff, how do you compare those to the eGo 2.4ml CC. I assume they work as well on the twist C as they do on ProVari. I have both also :yes .

I'm having great vaping with the V3 but what should I expect from the Kanger version? --I think the eGo CC is kanger right?

Edited by Mike

Yes I have the standard ego c battery. So a clearomizer its same thing as Vivi Nova, just another brand? Maybe its cheaper to buy?

They are the same idea. The nova has a slightly larger tank than the eGo CC, The eGo CC has a slightly larger tank than the Vision. The Vision V3 rebuildable may be the exact same coil as the nova but the eGo CC is different.

It is cheaper to buy a rebuildable clearo once for $6-$10 and buy replacement coils for them for $2-$3 from there on in.

Not all clearos have changeable coils and those go for about $5

I was wondering, Jeff, how do you compare those to the eGo 2.4ml CC. I assume they work as well on the twist C as they do on ProVari. I have both also :yes .

I'm having great vaping with the V3 but what should I expect from the Kanger version? --I think the eGo CC is kanger right?

I have not used the CC on my twist, but I can say I seem to get better flacor out of the CC than the Vision. I dont know who makes the CC. Brian from Veteren Vaper sells them so you may wanna ask him.

Can someone reccomend me a web site to buy from? I'd buy from cdnvapor again but they only do emoney transfer, 10$ shipping and if I change my current order, I'll have to re send a new etransfers and and cancel the other one with a 3$ charge. Credit card would be easier.

I think I'm going to go with the kanger t2. What ohm should I go with for my ego c?

Edited by yeroc1982

I haven't tried the Nova Mini yet, but is a review on the Vision ViVi Nova that I wrote a couple of months ago. It still performs well, but I haven't used it much since I started using the Vision V3 Rebuildable Clearomizers, which are roughly the same diameter as my batteries, with comparable performance and features. I use eGo-style batteries, so the Nova is just a little too top-heavy for my gear...it just looks better on something like a Provari or a Bolt. The Nova Mini, however, looks like the exact same thing as the standard Nova, with identical innards but a smaller diameter tank and end-caps. I definitely want to try one out because from the pics I've seen of them, they look great on an eGo, and I already know that the performance is fantastic.

Can someone reccomend me a web site to buy from? I'd buy from cdnvapor again but they only do emoney transfer, 10$ shipping and if I change my current order, I'll have to re send a new etransfers and and cancel the other one with a 3$ charge. Credit card would be easier.

I think I'm going to go with the kanger t2. What ohm should I go with for my ego c?

The t2 comes with 2.0 resistance and that's the one that I prefer with a standard eGo battery. It produces the most vapor and TH. It might actually be a little too warm or too much for you in which case you could buy a 2.4 ohm replacements for it.

The price is really reasonable, If I were you I'd buy the t2 and a couple extra coils of both 2.0 and 2.4. They both will work well with your batteries.

http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-changeable-coil-clearomizer-clear/

Is that the eGo C tank you are referring to? I myself have had enough of that setup! Leaking has not been the issue, dry hits/not good juice flow to the atty has been my primary issue. You will have much better luck with the t2, or just about anything else. When you fill these type of clearos all you have to do is unscrew the tip and fill it down the side(not down the center air flow tube) and you're good to go.

eGo C tanks have causes a lot of problems and aggravation to a lot of us and if you look through "help it broke" subforums concerning eGo C you'll see what I mean.

I have given up on this thing and the company I got it from, they never get  back to me or accept payments so I'm done. Iv already wasted 100$, not interested in wasting more. If anyone is interested in 2 ego c 650mah batteries with USB charger and a few extras, let me know, its going to be sold. Not even 1 week old. Have box.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have given up on this thing and the company I got it from, they never get back to me or accept payments so I'm done. Iv already wasted 100$, not interested in wasting more. If anyone is interested in 2 ego c 650mah batteries with USB charger and a few extras, let me know, its going to be sold. Not even 1 week old. Have box.

Did you ever order the T2? I just got mine yesterday and it works great. It's very similar to the Stardust/Vision that many of us also have. For $4.39 you can't go wrong, and replacement coils are only $2.00. http://www.theveteranvaper.com/ego-2-4ml-cc-changeable-coil-clearomizer-clear/

Don't go back to those smelly cigarettes!!

Don't give up so easily! Just starting out is rough b/c there's so many devices and not everything works as advertised. Try out one of the clearomizers Mike suggested above. We all went through plenty of trial & error (mostly error lol) before we settle in on what we like. You may waste some cash in the beginning, but it'll save you money in the end to be a vaper! $100 is only a couple weeks worth of smokes at a pack a day. I know it's frustrating but hang in there. You've got a ton of resources at your disposal at this forum.