What's The Advantage Of Cartomizers?

What is the advantage of the cartomizers over the old school carts? Other than holding more juice, is there a performance advantage? As I recall, most of you guys were drippers.

As always, it's a matter of preference and finding what works best for you. Way back when, I dripped in a 510 atty at 6V. I tried many things and nothing else worked for me at the time. As time passed, and with the invent of variable voltage PVs, I started lowing my voltage. For I while I actually started enjoying cartomizers and used them for a few months. Then I found the eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomzier which I found amazing. Still, I think after being smoke free for so long, I'm much easier to please than I was back then.

Many will say flavor and vapor is better with a carto, but just as many will say it's not.

For me it is cost,quality and convenience.$7.00 for 5 carto's and each carto lasts 3 to 7 days of quality vaping .So For my $7.00 I get 15 to 21 days of vaping and I don't have to mess with trying to clean them .I have recently gotten a Vision clearomiser and it might just be better than cartomisers.I have been using it for 2 weeks now and it cost me $5.00 it requires filling even less than a carto and the flavor rocks so far.

where u get those? best ive found is 9.49 for 5 pack but its free shipping...

I use Boge singles not any kind of duals though.

http://highdesertecigs.com/cartomizers.html

Still nothing like the flavor,vapor & TH of a.fresh atty on a fully charged battery :)

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Edited by bamsbbq

where u get those? best ive found is 9.49 for 5 pack but its free shipping...

http://www.surevapes...oxes_p_114.html - 25 Boge LR or SR single-coil cartos for $23 and free shipping

http://crystalclearv...CTORS_p_47.html - 15 Resurrectors (1.7 ohm single-coil) for $21.40 and free shipping (these are about as "lively" a vape as you can get on 3.7v)

Edited by Rixter

15 Resurrectors (1.7 ohm single-coil) for $21.40 and free shipping (these are about as "lively" a vape as you can get on 3.7v)

I KNOW! I LOVE EM! kinda found them on a fluke but prob the best fluke of my vaping life! lol

I feel left out of the carto circle. lol I'm carto challenged. I've never gotten a decent vape without flooding and headaches! I guess I will stick to dripping and clearos.

i feel the same way with dripping.... lol im deff atty challenged! but to each there own i guess :)

For me, using cartos is just a real easy way for me to vape. Pop out a plug, fill it up, vape for a while, repeat. A good carto at the right resistance for your particular PV can do exactly what all the other nicotine dispensing devices do...provide good tasting plumes of nicotine-laced vapor for your enjoyment. All the other gadgets are really cool, and do things that cartos don't, like hold 6 ml. of juice like some tanks do, but I find myself returning to cartos when I don't wanna "work" for it.

Edited by Rixter