Doctor J Is Back!

Hi folks!

Some of you may remember me and some may not but after almost two years on analogs, I'm back in the digital world!

Looks like a few things have changed/improved and I'm looking forward to learning about all the new gizmos.

Anyhow, it's good to be home!

Doctor J

Hey, Jeff! How you been? I'm trying to sort out drip tips, cartomizers, tanks, etc. Glad to see you!

I remember you from way back. It's good to hear from you again. Let us know what you like the best these days. For me it's the twist c battery but I am constantly changing up the juice delivery method. I still drip sometimes, use clearomisers, eGo C tank, carto tank, emdcc etc. I'm not sure if one or all of these is what I will stick with or something else that is newer or hasn't come out yet.

Just placed an order for a dual coil tank system, drip tips, cartomizers, and an ego twist battery. I got a couple of eGos for free when I was reviewing. Saw that Grimm was still at it. Maybe I'll dust off the lab coat and make some new vids!

Welcome Back !!! Tons of changes. I'm like Nana....can't keep up anymore. However, I like my Tank system and the vision clearomizers.

Lots of new toys and gadgets to review....should keep you busy for awhile.

Thanks for the welcome back, guys! I like the new toys. Can't wait to try them out. Looks like the latest is the VV mods. Got to have one!

Welcome home Jim!!! You've been greatly missed!

You've made a wonderful re-first order. The Twist gets great reviews. I have one on the way too, and can't wait to try it with the new Kanger clearomizers.

A tiny bit of catch-up for you to have fun investigating more of:

Mini Provari

Caravella

Hellfire RBA (rebuildable atty)

DID RBA

WTA ejuice (whole tobacco alcaloid(sp) ejuice that gives us the missing ingredient needed to stop that insistant craving)

man, I'm spelling a lot of words wrong... maybe it's not just my dumb phone afterall