Favorite E-Juice So Far?

E28kc

So far my favorites have all come from Sweet-Vapes.com. Starbuckets Mocha is very high on the list. After that would be the Kona Cream. Seems like I'm into the coffee flavored ones right now. My go-to all day was the Mojito but that's on the back burner right now. :)

• 1 month later...

My all day vape is Blue Ridge by Mountain Oak Vapors. I was a menthol smoker but I have found in my mass amount of ordering different liquids to try I really like to vape fruit flavored tobaccos. I love RY4 too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dulcis.

I went into vaping Dulcis with the knowledge that it is "legendary", so I had some pretty high hopes from the start. After vaping it for a while, I can't say that I know of a more richly flavored e liquid than Dulcis. It's just the right blend of tobacco and caramel, and it's got a very distinct flavor that's immediately recognizable.

Excellent vapor production, throat hit, & flavor. It's my new favorite. :smoke:

• 4 weeks later...

My daily smoke is Dekang's Wensten, it has a caramal tobacco tastes that is awesome. I get it from Eliquid Market. But I got their cheesecake about a month ago and it is my first sweet flavor. It is soooo good. It is sweet but it tastes just like cheesecake. I mix it with strawberry and mango. Really Good. I can't smoke sweet anything daily but this one is great for the sweet one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got several favorites but the one I reach for the most often has been Fresh Vapors Pina Colada from ecigsplus. I'm almost through 30mL of it, I need to get my order together!

• 2 weeks later...

My absolute favorite, after mega ordering and stalking all of my local vapor suppliers, taste testing at least 120 if not more different vapes is.... Dawn of Truth by Roar Vapors. They recently changed their name from Rawr to Roar. Tried it out taste testing at Vapor Labs, fell in love and bought their biggest bottle which was only a 10 ml. Uhg, hunted them out and bought a big 55 ml. I own over 20 bottles of fun juices that I tried, liked and brought home, but for the past month that I have been smoke free, that is by all means my go to flavor! I like Peanut Butter cup from VaperDudes, I like Cinnamon, Strawberry leamonade, and RY4 from Highbrow, but if I had to pick a second, it would be St1, Gooey Butter Cake from VapeaLicious Juice. Really nummy too. I have a ton of flavors I love, but no matter what I have to have my dawn of truth loaded and topped off in my biggest Vivi Nova daily!

My absolute favorite, after mega ordering and stalking all of my local vapor suppliers, taste testing at least 120 if not more different vapes is.... Dawn of Truth by Roar Vapors. They recently changed their name from Rawr to Roar. Tried it out taste testing at Vapor Labs, fell in love and bought their biggest bottle which was only a 10 ml. Uhg, hunted them out and bought a big 55 ml. I own over 20 bottles of fun juices that I tried, liked and brought home, but for the past month that I have been smoke free, that is by all means my go to flavor! I like Peanut Butter cup from VaperDudes, I like Cinnamon, Strawberry lemonade and RY4 from Highbrow, but if I had to pick a second, it would be St1, Gooey Butter Cake from VapeaLicious Juice. Really nummy too. I have a ton of flavors I love, but no matter what I have to have my dawn of truth loaded and topped off in my biggest Vivi Nova daily!

I made another order with VapeaLicious.com trying out their other 2 highest rated vapes, will repost if I get a new favorite any time soon.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines