Need Some Help

In case my next vision clearo is a bust like the one i just threw in the trash i'd like to find something i can use exclusively for my new eGo. I don't want it to be kept at simply a "dripping device".

I'd really, really, like to find a clearo that i can use that won't be a ton of hassle but is still pretty decent. (i know i'm asking alot)

who has experience with the eGo mega dual coil carto's? specifically the clear ones. EMDCC's as it were, i believe these were all the rage before the Vision came in to existence. If i remember correctly there were at least a few people around here that liked them.

I'm also open to other suggestions, like i said i just want something to help make my new eGo at least somewhat exclusive. Really though i'm pretty much only looking for a good clearo. I've already got too many carto devices lol.

thanks in advance guys. (and gals ;) )

I'm in the same boat with VR.

They're pretty good... get lots of vapor from them, they hold a ton of liquid, but for some reason you still need to top them off even though they still have tons of juice in em. They're pretty worth though, imho. Plus, there's probably lots of tips and tricks to keep them from having to be topped off, .. I just haven't researched to find them, but you might.

Zen has come out with the rebuildable atty tank system with ss mesh wick (provides pure flavor), for the eGo. It's called the Z-atty-U . (U is for universal, because it'll also fit the LT, SB, etc). They should be in stock on site (open to the general public after all his fanboys and girls get theirs this week-ish) the first of June at the latest which gives you plenty of time to watch the video's and learn how to use them. They come pre-oxidized, pre-rolled, ready to rock and roll, and he gives enough wire and mesh to last a year or more. (ymmv). Very inexpensive to replace your supply of wire and mesh as the years go by, too, and you can find those necccessssities anywhere, even ebay.

In the meantime, try out those EMDCC's and enjoy!

I like the older lr type b tank attys and tank carts. They are bigger than ego c, holds about 3 mills, and lasts as long as any good atty does. I've used these for a 8 month stretch and never had any problems like many of us have with ego c. Many sites have these on sale because nobody asks for them anymore. The tank atty is cylindrical not cone shaped and the tank cart has a wider whistle tip. They produce tons of vapor and flavor, The lr ones are quite low res and vapor monsters on an ego battery.

I'm still hoping to get the Visions to work for me. I like the shape and the no hassle but I haven't had much more luck than you've had. I get the new ones in soon.

I won some emdcc's from Sweet Vapes and these might be up your ally. It's worth a try. It's like an oversized cartomiser and it takes a lot of juice. They have a funny, wide and rubbery mouthpiece that plugs into a clear tube with polly fill in it and dual coils, I suppose. They really produce Vapor.

I would always swear by the type B ego tank and the ego c tank (when it works!) because you get the best flavor besides from dripping. The Elegance does give good flavor too but I've been having other issues with it.

I don't know about the Vision clearo cause I haven't tested them yet but I would suggest the Ego DCT as an alt. They work great and have been redesigned to fit ego threading for seamless look.

well i got my clear EMDCC today and initial impression was that it looks like a lot of the LEO carto's. BIG. lol

i haven't used it a whole lot yet so this is by no means a comprehensive review i'm just going to highlight some things.

Vapor- Awesome. On a regular old 3.3v eGo this thing is kicking out CLOUDS of vapor. i believe this is 1.6ohm?....

Flavor- So far, so good. Much like a regular carto i suppose. These are just a regular old cartomizer with a clear tube instead of a metal one so it still has a bunch of polyfill in it which will obviously mute flavor like every other carto. But i'm vaping Boba's in it and the flavor is shining through no problem for now.

TH- Like every other dual coil i've ever tried the vapor is cool (even though this is a 1.6ohm resistance carto it's just not the same as a single coil at 1.6ohms, which means no warm vapor, and little to no throat hit.) which isn't the end of the world, but i do prefer warm vapor and the th that comes with it. Luckily i'm back up to 18mg again or the th would be non existent.

Overall, i'll give these an 8/10. It's the same carto as the Boge LEO lr dc carto's, with a clear tube. I loved these with LEO threading and i love them with eGo threading. They look a little funny due to size, but since the eGo is an at home only device i could care less what it looks like as long as it works.

Now, on to the Vision i just got in the mail. Hopefully it doesn't suck like the last one i got.

Hey, blu.. The black emdccs seem to work a little better. The clear ones are a bit airy. Have you tried the Triple Coil cartos? I've been using them this last month. If you fill it, let it sit for a while, they work really good, and the flavor is a bit better than the regular boge 2.0, imo. As for the clearos, I haven't had any real luck with them, but some people really love them. Can't beat them for convenience if that's what you're looking for. They do burn through a lot of juice, though.

wow, i just tried my second vision clearo, and i gotta say, (granted it's only been 2 hits! lol) this thing rocks. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let the rest of the vape out of this thing be this good.

havent tried the ego mega carto but i have used the smoktech ones, both metal and clear, and ive found the clear ones crack pretty easy around the air slots. if u carry it around in the pocket and what not. but as u said it would be for home exclusivley i doubt that would be an issue. but other than that i liked them alot!

I just talked to a guy yesterday who said the the new got vapes phoenix bottom coil carto's are the best thing that he has ever vaped. I can't speak from experience yet but I have heard only good and I think that they are going to be my next purchase. They also have the Phoenix tank.

i'll have to look in to that drummerjims. thanks for the tip. right now i'm still working on this vision clearo. it's going pretty good to be completely honest. the draw has opened up a bit. still stiffer than i'd like but it's pretty good and i just love the way this thing looks sitting on the eGo.

then i've got a few emdcc's to get through lol

I haven't tried the emdcc's yet but I did just get a vision clearo and I must admit it is pretty good. Just as long as you keep liquid on the wicks. I have been going strong for 3 days and have only had around 3 dry hits so I am pretty happy. I am giving it a full run to see how long it lasts so far i have filled it about 7 times and it hasn't had an sort of flavor loss or burning.

the emdcc's are pretty good. i'm using the clear ones and i like them. there's some problems with cracking on the tube reported, no leaking just cracking of the tube over time. so far i haven't had that.

I received my clear ego mega carts from madvapes.com yesterday...working GREAT...no leaking issues, no problems...one great thing about the clear mega cartos (besides no leaking) is you can write the date you started using it, and the juice name on the carto with a Sharpie marker!