My Experience With The Dreaded Ego......

Well, i ordered an eGo finally to try out the dreaded Vision Clearo (whole nother mess....). I ordered a pretty basic clone eGo (non Joye http://www.vapingzon...s_/pid-150.html ) 900 mah, passthru etc...

Got it in today, and first impression was simply how clean it looks. I ordered the "stainless" version. It has a "stainless" end cap as well where the charge port is. Button is nice and clicky. And this thing is LIGHT! I couldn't get over how much lighter it was when compared to my LEO. Granted the LEO is probly in reality only a few grams heavier or something but it feels like a pound lol. A tad longer than my LEO and about the same diameter, maybe a slim amount smaller.

Since i ordered the eGo PRIMARILY for the Vision Clearo and it is at the moment drying out from a rinse for a re-test tomorrow, i figured i'd vape something out of it just because i wanted to see how awful the missing .3 or.4v really was. (remember i'm the guy always giving eGo's **** for not being a true 3.7v device.) So, i threaded on my 510-510 adapter, a brand spankin new lr 1.5ohm bridgeless, wickless atty, and my trusty drip shield.

Wow. Although it's not really any better than my LEO, it's certainly NOT worse. The vape is PERFECT. Awesome vapor production, great flavor, perfect amount of throat hit. Just honestly a perfect vape. Like i said, not any better than the same set-up on my trusty LEO, but not any worse either. So, since i PIF'd my backup LEO battery and i don't like only having one fat batt around (gotta have back-ups right?) i do not regret finally ordering an eGo. This battery is phenomenal. Hopefully i'll be able to update this with a wonderful review of how great the Vision Clearo is tomorrow when it's dry. Until then.........

VAPORTALK (and all eGo users i've offended everywhere) I LOVE THE eGo.........it is a great device and i will happily recommend it to NOOBS everywhere.

Edited by blucavvy

I must be different or something because I like the button more than any other button on any other battery. I like how you can feel the click and how it doesn't stick out much. I like how it's concaved to match the tips of my pointy fingers, lol. I've used the kgo with the rubbery button that protrudes out a little much and don't like that at all.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines