Do I Want A Clearomizer?

I have an Ego-c tank system, just what comes in the standard kit. I read/seen just a little about clearomizers and was wondering if I should, or could even use one...

Can someone tell me a little about them and why I may or may not want them?

Well you can definitely use them with the ego-c battery. It has a standard 510 thread which will work with almost everything out there. I also have an ego-c and have found that when they work, they work well. Although, it has been my experience that the atomizers are so inconsistent that it may or may not work with any given atty. The quality control with the "c" atomizers are minimal if present at all. I've had brand new attys in which the wick isn't even long enough to get close to the coil and I've had some out of the same blister pack that would be wadded up on the coil so as you can see there is no specs that these are being made to. That has been the sole reason for me to leave this setup as a last ditch backup. Now, to the clearomizers. I have used the ego vision (stardust) clearos and they have performed excellent in all regards. They are a top coil mini tank style clearo. Some don't like them but if you've read or watched any reviews on any product related to vaping NOBODY agrees on anything. What it boils down to is you buying it and trying it out. What works great for me may not work at all for you and vice versa. I have also used the ce2 fluxomizers and have had good results. They are a more traditional 510 clearo, they hold almost the same amount of juice as the ego vision but are taller and more skinny in diameter. I have also used a ce3 "smokymizer" and did not have great results. While I did not have good results I know of many reviewers who have had great results with this style of clearo. I think the clearomizers will give you a more consistent vape if nothing else. I got sick and tired of never knowing if the "c" was going to work or not when I changed the atty. That is what drove my desire to try the other delivery systems out. Hopefully this helps, maybe it won't. I am vaping a SR fluxomizer on my LT as we speak so just letting you know I'm actually using what I'm talking about. My wife is currently vaping a SR ego vision on an ego passthrough. We both started with the "c" and it's packed away in the vaping box right now. Good luck with your clearos if you choose to give them a try!

Happy Vaping

-mse12

p.s. no leaking at all with the vision or fluxomizer, at least not for me.

NOBODY agrees on anything.

:yes This I've noticed as well! Thank you for the detailed explanation, I think what confuses me the most is all the names/jargon/slang for all these accessories. I tend to read about things and mindlessly skip over (model numbers?) and product names like "ce2", "ce3." It's good to have a clue what things are before I start learning names. I think I'll head to my local vapor shop today after work!

nashvillevapor.com has good prices on the ego vision clearomizer. you should be able to find them for $5 a piece, anything more is overpriced. discountvapers.com has them for that price too.

i don't know about the others cuz i've tended to stay away from clearo's after finding out most of them suck until the vision came out.

I've been using my new Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer for two weeks now and I am very pleased. It's my first clearo. I wanted something that had better flavor delivery than a cartomizer and would allow me to see how much juice I have left so I don't get dry hits. That being said, I do occasionally get a dry hit when the juice gets low. Not so low there's none visible, either. More like a quarter-tank full. I thought the longer wicks with this model would eliminate that issue, but alas that's not been my experience. I just keep the thing full whenever it drops below a half-tankful.

Besides that issue, I'm really enjoying these, and I love the way the industry is constantly trying to make a better mousetrap!

BTW, I bought them here: http://www.discountvapers.com/vision-ego-ce4-clearomizer-v2-clear/

i have a question, im pretty new to the vaping experience, and i wondering if i buy an eGo clearomizer and an eGo passthrough battery, would i still need to buy an atomizer with it? or does the clearomizer come with the atomizer built in so i can start vaping right away? i want to know so i wont buy half of what i need and be stuck with something i cannot use

I retract my previous statement in regards to the ce3 style clearo. I had a rough time with my first one but these have been my only delivery system for the last week or so. Absolutely fantastic. I'm using the gotvapes phoenix and these things are bullet proof for the most part! I'm vaping one with pink spot in it that has been filled at least 10 times! I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone that hasn't tried them.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

Hey mse12, also regarding your statement about ego vision clearos working perfect in all regards - I should mention that I agree except if you're an idiot like me and blow into them while holding the button just to see vapor go out the airholes, you're bound to get leaking. It's very easy to clean up, though. I'm enjoying them quite a bit!

• 2 weeks later...

I've experimented with a few kinds of clearomizers and found none of them to really be up to standard for me. They all give me that " sippy" effect for one, which I hate. I recently got a few tank v2 cartridges (the ones with stainless end caps) from madvapes and they are pretty awesome. I love not having to keep a bottle of e-liq on me at all times. they are 510 thread which is awesome, and super easy to fill once you get the hang of it. Also love how you can just get the replacement inner cart.