*sigh*, Finally Joining The Ego Club.....

so i ordered one of the vision clearo's with longer wicks last week (btw did anyone see they have one now where you can rebuild the entire thing? they sell the innards and everything) to try because apparently they're all the rage. got it today, was super excited.

up until now i've been using my LEO with a LEO-510 adaptor to get in to dripping with lr 510 atty's. well silly me i forgot that even though the threading between an ego and a 510 are the same the eGo has a longer connection or some nonsense. so long story short, it's cost me $25 to try out a $5 clearo. thing better be worth it......grrr

Does that mean you ordered the new twist c battery? I'm gonna have to pop on that one. A kgo kit is probably the cheapest way to get 2 batteries and a charger unless there are sales on other kits or batteries. You can also get an ego adapter and screw that to your 510 adapter that is screwed in to your LEO but that would be a bit much. That's what I use for my Provari but it already has a 510 connection. I have only one eGo battery left and it's really old. It's a 900mA and I'm happy with that or a 1000 but I want the new variable one too. I'll have to get one of each and 2 more kr808's.

i opted against the kGo simply because i'd like to run the lr vision clearo's, and one of the members here was having issues running the lr clearo's on her kGo. so, now i'm eating my own words and picking the lower voltage of the eGo so that i can run the lr vision's.

i didn't get the variable voltage one, for some reason i'm still not wanting to get in to vv. i do then i don't lol. baby steps, it took me the better part of a year to finally break down and become part of the eGo club....lol

btw, it's just a basic 900mah passthru version. didn't have to pick up a specific eGo charger. it utilizes a mini usb port right on the end of the battery which is the same way my LEO's charge.

I didn't think I had a need for vv or high volt either because I was happy with lr eGo tank attys and lr 510 and 306 attys but seeing how I have so much misc. stuff like sr attys, clearos and cartos with slightly different resistances, well vv does make the most of all these things. I couldn't tell the difference between 3.6v and 4.0v or whatever the ego and kgo are but I can tell the difference on a Provari at these settings. The Joytech ego batteries put out a consistent voltage off the charger and up until it blinks off and like it just the way it is. It is a perfect match for lots of different attys, clearos and cartos but not all of them. That's why I have a new interest in variable voltage.

Welcome to the club Blu. When a new member comes in you just might be talking them into getting an eGo over kr808. I would suggest both, those are what I use mainly.

i should have it by maybe monday or tuesday more realistically next week. then i can finally try one of those damn vision clearo's. more excited about that than the eGo honestly. the reason i didn't get a 510-ego adapter is just cuz i needed another fat batt (well didn't need one but this gave me an excuse lol!) so then it just came down to eGo, eGo vv, Riva, or kGo. i'm glad i went eGo honestly.

hopefully it won't disappoint. eventually i probably will pick up one of those eGo twist's. either that or the Innokin I-Taste.

The ego is a decent little battery. I like the size, it is perfect for a shirt pocket. I can put it in there and the most anyone can see is the top but hardly any of it. Whereas my LT sticks up and you can see the entire atomizer or whatever I have connected at the time. Actually the LT is just too big period for a shirt pocket, lol. You should enjoy the ego. Did you get the "c" battery with the 5 clicks on/off? Hopefully so, that is ultra handy for pockets.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

I bought the vision clearo for my Inferno which is just like an ego besides it doesn't have the threading. The problem is that the vision clear does not fit on the Inferno. Looks like after I get paid again I am going to buy an ego twist. 1. because I don't have money for a mod (I dropped my lava tube way too many times) 2. because I miss variable voltage. Right now my kr808d-1 is working well with my inferno but I want something else I also like the fact that the kr808d-1, in this case a volt, really makes my juice go a long way. It must have something to do with those amazing cartos that volt and elite vaporworks sell.

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems I may have actually started out into something on the right foot for a change. A close friend of mine has been vaping for a year or so now and recently got me in to it so I can give up analogs. He gave me a parts list to use for my DIY starter kit. eGo C batt with a Vision clearomizer. This setup seems to be fairly well thought of around here. Does this seem like it should be a good rig?

So it seems I may have actually started out into something on the right foot for a change. A close friend of mine has been vaping for a year or so now and recently got me in to it so I can give up analogs. He gave me a parts list to use for my DIY starter kit. eGo C batt with a Vision clearomizer. This setup seems to be fairly well thought of around here. Does this seem like it should be a good rig?

This is a very good setup. I've had some problems with Vision clearos. Some weren't working as well as others but this can happen from time to time with anything. Visions and an eGo battery has become my number 1 choice when I'm not dripping. It's easy to fill, easy to vape and easy for noobies and veteran vapers alike. Flavor and vapor can be right up there with the best of the best.

yup, some people love the vision clearo some hate it. i'm undecided at the moment. i've had one that was a dud, and one that was good but has a super stiff draw. not sure how i really feel about them yet.

i would also recommend to pick up a 5 pack of boge lr carto's (510 threaded, 1ml capacity)

and some ego mega dual coil carto's

that'll give you a good idea of what type of carto or clearo you prefer. you could also look in to some 510 lr atty's at some point if you want to give dripping a shot.

stick with your eGo batt for awhile, they're a good battery.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Not sure I have the patience to drip. I am constantly on the run and need something I can just pull out and use. But it is something I will eventually have to check out at home.