Vaperversary!

So i totally forgot to post that april made my one year vaperversary! twas one year ago that my wife had surprised me with an ego kit from the good people over at cignot for an early birthday present. from the very first drag off my ego with my desert ship tobacco blend liquid my first words were "im officially done with cigarettes" lol. since then ive upgraded to a silver bullet and a dual 18650 vv box mod from shan at vapecore and could not be more happy with where im at, im still going to try more stuff but i think ive settled with my vv and my m1a1 buzz tank (Y). also want to say a HUGE thank you to the people here at VT for helping me and answering my every question. but two that jump out in my mind right off are Chris and Uma for helping me out in a time of need. just thought i would share with you guys :)

Congrats Bass! I just passed my one year mark in February...feels great doesn't it? I was at the point where i was convinced that analogs would be the death of me...but no more!