TommyG

New to these forums, not to vaping, just wanting to say hello. I've been vaping for about 4ish months, have settled in at 3.7 volts with a 1.5 dcc...I keep wanting to get a nice VV mod, but always stop myself with the big why? Currently own a Silver Bullet, Omega, Maxi Roughstack V2, and Madvapes VV box.

I sometimes enjoy modding, and have built a 16350 pipe mod, ego pipe mod, and the fail box (my little claim to fame lol). I've recently been dabbling with DIY juice, really enjoying it (sorry suppliers), and it's looking more and more like I might be stricktly DIY in no time at all.

Anyway, hello everyone.

Hi TG. I started modding and DIY a couple of years ago but then settled in with an eGo and a couple of favorite store bought juices for a long time. Over the last few months I have a new intrest and much success in DIY. I still use my eGo,.......and my Volt,........and my Provari,.........and my Mark's mod,.......and my Mike's mods!

Very cool, I mentioned it above I know, but I keep looking at all these cool VV mods like the Provari, Buzz Pro, Lavatube, the list goes on. I see a lot of them that arn't worth the money, and a handful that are, but the ones that are have a hefty price tag. I built a VV box mod, and have a Maxi Roughstack, and don't normally see a super difference in performance unless I'm reaching the high end of a carto's tolerance.

So I keep talking myself out of all these VV mods, that and I don't use any IMR batteries, so if I did get something nice I'd have a battery or two, and a charger that were only good for one mod.