Who Sells The Best 510 Atomizers?

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted in a while, but I need to know who sells the best standard resistance 510 atomizers for dripping with a variable voltage device. I am looking for a light and airy drag with clouds of vapor. Any recommendations on vendors who offer this?

Thanks,

Emile

vaperite.com has great prices and he warranties his things and replies to your questions quick,, plus he is a great person as well! His name is Todd tell him Alex sent you ;)

oh derp,

you can chose the ohm rating, 1.5 all the way up to 3.0, standard resistance is 3.0 isnt it?

I believe standard resistance is somewhere in the mid 2's and 3.0 is high resistance for high volt devices(does anyone use these? It defeats the purpose.) Like Jeff says, Joyetech standard 510's work great for variable volt. I also have a SR 306 atty which I haven't used yet but I'll bet that works pretty good also.

I've been using the AVA LR atty on a pv at 4.1'ish for a month now, and it's pretty solid. They do make a SR also. It's pricey ($45)- but the flavor is very good. The verdict is still out on lifespan. The hh357 has been a good atty overall also.

Jeff- I'm sure you've experienced the Joye goldband attys- yes? I've been unfortunate enough to get these a couple times and on both accounts, they were horrible. (IMO. ...damn it seems I'm a vaping curmudgeon lately.) ...your thoughts?

I only buy genuine Joytech 510 attys. Never had good luck with the BE510's or the SLB 510's.

Back in the day, the Joyetech attys with the gold band ( I think the Janty Dura's were gold band?) were supposed to be awesome. I haven't had a gold band one in quite awhile.

I've been vaping these 510 SR atomizers that are my favorite from NHaler, they have the gold band and they are freaking fantastic but they run out of stock quickly. Anybody know the brand they use?

I've been vaping these 510 SR atomizers that are my favorite from NHaler, they have the gold band and they are freaking fantastic but they run out of stock quickly. Anybody know the brand they use?

NHaler sells a lot of genuine Joyetech products but I didn't see a gold band one on their site. Joytech often makes attys for suppliers with gold bands and the supplier's name engraved on it. I have one that says Litecig USA with a gold band and it's a Joytech SR atty. Wordup has these with their name on them and there are many more but they always say in the description if it is a Joytech and if they don't it probably isn't. These days there are lot's of different attys made by the same manufacturer and from different ones and I don't know which are best but from what I have I'd have to pick the lr306 but they come from different manufactures also and I don't know which ones I have.

Back in the old days sites would advertise Joye/Janty attys and send you a SLB clone. That wouldn't happen these days because word gets out much faster and they wouldn't last long as a business.

Nice one, Mike.

The funny thing is, the 510 Atomizer (Standard) on their site will vary from color to color. Some colors have the gold band (such as Black), and some colors will NOT have the gold band (such as Stainless). Gold band vapes differently.