I Want Something New......

So...I've been enjoying my KGO and everything about it. I've found 2 favorite juices that I keep using and 'm a happy girl...but NOW I want a new something or other. What should I get? I want something totally cool looking, lasts all day, and has fabulous accessories ;)

The LavaTube would be sweet on a tight budget. After you have more funds saved up there is a rebuildable atty with tank that will save you even more money over the years because the atty will last you over a month and the wire is just nickles and dimes to replace. House of Hybrids has a rebuildable atty for the LavaTube, Silver Bullets, etc... called the Z-atty-U (U for universal). They'll be on the site soon... (a few days I think)... so you can see what it looks like and watch the videos on how it works...

The rebuildable attys with the stainless steel mesh wicks like HOH's, provide pure clean great flavor, unlike the muted cartos of yesterday. Plus, it's up to us on what "ohm" we want... 5 coils is the normal, 4 and under is hotter, 6 and up is cooler. It's easy when you get used to it.

(oh, and HOH's are newbie friendly).

Have fun!

will my vision ego clearomizer fit onto the lavatube or would a tank be better suited?

The more I read about the Provari the more I think I will set up a "Save for Provari" jar ;)

Edited by MadKat

Maybe the Janty NEO Classic e-cig? The stainless/silver looks great...It is a 2ml tank system and has a "puromizer" (it is like a cartomizer) that has a refill hole on its side. So instead of removing the cartridge when you need to refill, you just pull open the silicone flap of the tank refill hole and directly drip. It's compatible with eGo accessories and also the Kuwako accessory if you are into the e-pipe look.

Edited by jamfran

I just want an atty that doesnt give you a nasty surprise in your mouth to let you know it needs more juice :wacko:

Amen to that!

Experience, with the particular atty in use, is about the only way that I know of to avoid those nasty dry hits.

With the Cisco's attys on my Reo or OG, I can "sense" a dry hit coming soon, and therefore sqonk it before it hits. It's just a matter of experience with each different atty. I had a rougher time "sensing" with the Joye's or others. The flavor drop-off is usually the first sign for me. I think the OG was a fabulous "dry hit" trainer in that sense. (old goat). I really lucked out by starting with an OG first.

With the rebuildable attys, it's more a matter of breaking in a new atty and then learning to "sense" from then on. But, yes, they do take more of a break-in period than regular attys do, but they last months longer plus they're easier to clean old flavors off and start a new one. (they like the cold/hot unlike the regular premade attys).

Actually, imho, all types require the non-inhaling break in period, and I'd love to know of one that never ever allows a dry hit at any time...

who has the cheapest price on the mini lavatube kit these days? also, should i look at the older style lavatube or the newer stainless version with the eGo connector?

not really sure that i'm going to bite the bullet on this, just thinking bout something new and i've yet to try vv. if i do get one it will be between the Innokin Itaste or a lavatube.

<---- sticking with ZAU on my LT and getting a ZAP when I get my purple BP, and meanwhile enjoying my ZAZ on my APV and the Cisco on my REO and I obviously love typing out the whatchamacallits and knowing what they mean. lol