I'm New To E-Cig ! Please Suggest Me On What Should I Get !

khomkrit

Hi guys , I really want to get into e-cig instead of killing myself with the real cig , and I was looking at the Blu E-Cig but after I did some research about it , almost everyone is disappointing about the amount of vapor that it gives out. I have also looked into GreenSmoke but people are saying it's inconsisntent or w/e too. So I'm here to get some suggestion from you guys, I want to find out more about those that the size are equal or just a little bigger than a traditional cig is fine , good amount of vapor and the battery is good , please suggest me on some , thank you and greatly appreciate it !

http://elitevaporworks.com/ss/starter-kits-1/signature-series-mini-pcc-starter-kit.html

this is an awesome "cig size" starter kit, i'm actually using it right now. i've tried a lot of different cig size ecigs and although this isn't the best on the market, for the price, it's a great starter kit. same manf. as the smokelessimage volt and bloog, just get yourself some liquid and your'e good to go. for under 50 bucks shipping included you can't go wrong.

If you want to refill your cartomizers with your own eliquid then I would say to just get an eGo and use Low Resistance cartomizers on it with whatever eliquid you prefer. You can get a single eGo battery or Passthrough battery for under $20.00 and get the carto's for $7.00. Then you just need the liquid.

Welcome to the forum khomkrit. If you want an ecig that looks like a cig you'll have to get a white battery with an orange led and pick up some cartos that have that yellow filter look. There are some kits that come like this but not by a good brand of ecig, at least not that I know of. I don't concider Greensmoke or Blu "good". I don't want my ecig to look like a cigarette but sometimes I want one that size. I'm happy with the Volt from smokeless image which is similar to the kit on the first post replied here. I like the small battery so the overall size is as short as it can be but if you're trying to make a change over from smoking you might want a longer battery life so you don't get frustrated as much. Cartos can be refilled quite a few times before they are ready to be tossed out so get yourself some eliquid with your kit.

A lot of people I am working with are using the 21st Century ones from tobaco shops.The kits are not priced too bad but they get you on prefilled carto's.I have been hooking them up with liquid to refill.Haven't been able to identify the carto.Kind of like a Joye but the threads are a larger diameter and the end is glued in.Funny they won't consider ordering a 510 or Ego but would rather pick them up locally.Wish I could afford to start a real vapor shop and live large like some people I know.

aww Mike, the Greensmoke is pretty good if you ask me BUT I refill so if I really think about it, I'm just using a battery that says greensmoke on the side! You can make something similar from any shady chinese site for 1/4 the price for sure. I have a whole pile of strange stuff I just got from China and it works better than I expected! 1/10 of the carts are hard to inhale through and have strange names and mystery flavors though. Nothing wrong with GS if you get the kit with the USB passthrough. Love that thing.

Blu is too small for a new vaper. Battery croaks on me in about 20 mins but I puff constantly all day long.

Find something cheap that has an appearance you like then modify it later with other parts. A good frankencig works and gives you options.

If you say Greensmoke is pretty good I'll take your word for it. I stand corrected but I only said that because I haven't heard any good reviews about it but that doesn't mean anything either.

their hardware is fine.....at best

they're overpriced.like waaaaaaay over price. 40 bucks for an 808 passthru, 35 for a gen1 808 battery? are you kidding, their hardware might be fine, but that's it. they're stupidly overpriced and honestly just a rip off to n00bs.

there are ALOT of much more reasonably priced 808 kits out there. there are only 2 other 808 companies i can think of that are that much of a rip off. tececigs, and v2.

smokelessimage,bloog, v4l, smoov, halo, redtip (or something like that), madvapes, the list goes on and on, all those guys are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better priced than greensmoke. and most of them sell a better product. the gen2 stuff is better than gen1, and v4l trumps all. and all those places are cheaper than greensmoke.