Electronic Cigarette Explodes In Muskogee Woman's Hand

Jeffb

lol, she said the explosion would have been large enough to "blow my head off if it had been in my mouth" but yet she has no injury to her hand? i call ********. batterie's don't just explode because you pulled it out of the package.

im sorry but this is complete bull. An explosion powerful enough to knock a 15lb salt lamp over is not even achievable by a battery of that size, doubtful a full size mod battery that exploded would even move the rock let alone an njoy.

more than complete bull... and read "electricmans" posts,, he says it contains dangerous stuff that we inhale.. ignorant and uneducated people posting about things they know nothing about sad

1) Toward the beginning of the clip they show the "victim" taking an ecig out of the package. WHY the hell would she agree to remove one from the package, if that is what she was doing when the other one exploded?!? I think it stands to reason that if something blows up in your hand you're not about to calmly do it again and HOPE it doesn't explode again.

2) Thinking back to when I was a kid and played with firecrackers - my eyes always closed as a reflex to the explosion. Ms. Liar Liar pants on fire - said "It was a white blast about this big around and it had white points on it:" I surmise, that had there actually been an explosion of some kind her eyes would have been closed immediately following the blast and she would not have been able to see the physical characteristics of the cloud of flying debris.

I would like to see a myth busters episode on Ecig batteries....

lies and slander. someone start building a mob

News Flash: a Squadron of projectile exploding e-cigarettes attacked a mans house late Friday evening. It seems we may have a bigger problem here, Decepticons have taken the form of e-cigarettes.

optimus-prime-transformers-movie.jpg

AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edited by twelveday

• 1 month later...

knocking over a heavy lamp. I was suspicious. knocked off decorations from the other side of the room. No way. I suppose the neighbor got woken up by a loud noise too and the other neighbors car alarm went off. Why didn't she show the refinance of the ecig? Why didn't she just put a hole in the ceiling and say it went through the roof? She would have been more believable if her story didn't make so much nonsense.

I smell a lawsuit being prepared! This is ridiculous and nonsensical. I have tried to make batteries explode, I have peeled the wrappers, snapped them in half(cheap disposable ones). My brother in law peeled his 14650 and was surprised when the cells looked like watch batteries stacked up. I even took apart a cheapo and hooked the wires up to a 300amp jump box and guess what nothing happened it just melted down lol. I think the salt lamp just got tired of living with her.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a myth busters episode on Ecig batteries....

i shall be sending my request into m5 industries! lol. as for the article as it seems to be unanimous, ill keep beating the dead horse.... i smell bull****!!!

I dont think this story is true. I honestly think, since she is an artist, she is trying to come up with ways of making her paintings sell. If that e-cig exploded, I sure as heck would not open another one of those boxes. who the heck knows what could of happened that time. like she said ," It could of blown my head off "