Am I The Only One

So as part of my nightly routine I get all my vaping stuff put together for the next day. Fresh battery, put the one I've been using on the charger. Fill up my CE2 and CE4's and pack my case.

This is where I think I've got an issue... the case.

I take 1 pv that holds a 14500 for stealth vaping at work. Then I have my 18650 pv for break, lunch, driving, etc. (much better performance than the smaller one) But then I have 6 CE2's and 2 CE4's each with a different flavor.

• Enigma (quicknicjuice)
  • French Toast (quicknicjuice)
  • RY4 (quicknicjuice)
  • Vanilla Custard (quicknicjuice)
  • Cinnamon Roll (quicnicjuice)
  • Juicy Peach (sweet-vapes)
  • Vanilla Bean (volcano)
  • Sweet Fission (atomicvapors)

Does anyone else walk around with a selection of juice that would rival the selections of a vending machine, or am I just.... "Special"??

nope, your not alone. however, I have mine narrowed down to 2 devices and 4 flavors.

Ego + atomizer and drip tip (the reason I have 4 flavors)

Ego + vision clearomizer for workin a 12 hour shift.

apple pie

tiramisu

cinnamon roll

mint choc chip espresso

Ya, I like bakery stuff.

i have been just carrying around my cig size batteries around lately.

the night before i make sure all 3 are charged, just 3 plain jane automatic batteries and 2 cartomizers. one is prefilled with some juice i was vaping last night and then a fresh one, then i grab a random 10ml bottle of juice from the fridge before i leave

Ok good to know. So now I just need to work on narrowing down my flavors.

the night before i make sure all 3 are charged, just 3 plain jane automatic batteries and 2 cartomizers. one is prefilled with some juice i was vaping last night and then a fresh one, then i grab a random 10ml bottle of juice from the fridge before i leave

the fridge?

I don't keep mine in the fridge... I guess I should look that up tomorrow at work.

eh i dont think its necessary, I just have been keeping them on my desktop for a while, but then I noticed during the afternoon the light shines through my windows directly onto my desktop, plus we're starting to get warmer days here in california. I just dont want them to go bad prematurely because since I been mixing i have many 10ml bottles full of random flavors.

Maybe a bit much.I usually just have my away flavor and my @ home flavor going at one time.I have a trust 306 atty for those times I just want a taste of something else.

I bring two 1000mAh ego batteries with me to work. One with a drip atty and the other with ego C setup or Vision clearo. 2 or 3 different flavors. At home or at play it could be anything from a Volt to a ProVari with dozens of flavors to choose from.

I make sure I have one fresh KGO battery in addition to the one I'm currently using, I have only 3 bottles of juice with the correct vg/pg and nic content (Creme de Menthe, Peppermint Ice Cream and Ry4), so I fill 3 cartomizers with the juice, pop a different color drip tip on each then pack the different flavors for top offs when needed. The battery, 3 juices in a ziploc, 2 filled carto's with drip tips in a separate little ziploc, and extra fresh cartomizer all goes into a pencil bag I throw in my purse. =)

I LOVE the peppermint ice cream and Ry4 juices...the creme de menthe tastes like toothpaste to me :P

Edited by MadKat

i bring one 800mah LEO. one shorty .75ml 1.7ohm cartomizer. and a 3ml bottle of juice. i could be gone for a day and a half with that setup and no charging ability.

you guys must vape. ALOT. lol

I for some reason carry more flavors than I use on any given day, I usually carry 3 bottles with me (always a variation of RY4, a more plain tobacco, and something sweet or fruity) lately I have stuck with Alien Vision Juices (Bobas one day, Flue cured the next.) IDK what it is about them but I seem to have gravitated to their juices even though all the VG has been taking its toll on my cartos but its worth it haha. I try to limit it to two flavors a day, one tobacco and one thats a bit more sweet. I have only tried a select number of juice vendors out there and am slowly working my way through the rest of the field. But I tend to stick to a small number of juices a day and switch it out every few days or so.