New Member Here Hola!

bobpick68

Not new to vaping but new to "quality" vaping. Have been using inferior products off and on for over a year and was falling back into the evil clutches of analogs and using analogs 90% of the time.. that is until I got my Ego2.

It's only day 2 right now (sans analog) and I am experiencing some shakes because of the addiction to the poisons in analogs but it doesn't seem like anything I can't handle. That's actually pretty amazing for me as I have been using analogs for almost 30 years and enjoyed the act of it. The problems I've had up until now is that the e-cigs I was using would either break or just stop working or the vapor was weak and not satisfactory at all.

A little about me: I am a father of 3 girls, have been in IT hardware for over 20 years and currently a lead singer/guitarist in a local cover band. I'm 43 and am engaged to the woman of my dreams.

I'm glad to be here and looking forward to sharing and reading the trials and tribulations of the modern vaper.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. I'm hoping it's better here than the V4L site. My second or 3rd post there got edited and mangled by the mods there. Didn't even say anything offensive.

I'm pretty sure we can talk about them being a smoking cessation devices....so long as the vendors don't advertise them as such. (if I'm wrong sombody will let me know)

They have help all of us cut down or stop smoking.

The FDA is a real pain in the @@@

Hi Bob. There are a lot of members here that are musicians. I play guitar myself. I sometimes use a mini e-cig with an automatic battery so I can vape while I play. Welcome to Vapor Talk.

WOW! Cool to know there are more musicians here and great to see the sigs of people that have quit the analogs for so long! @Ron Tony is my main influence. I spent several years in a Sabbath Tribute Band and it was the most fun I ever had musically. @ Kitsune I've become convinced the FDA is in bed with the tobacco companies. I pray to god every day they don't take away the e-cigs.

To the rest thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to it!! :yes

I agree. I know I would.

I would, wizardlabs when first up was by invitation only, that's the way I would run my site.

But seriously the FDA will try and regulate it but with so much info on the internet there will come a.time when their will be safe DIY nic extraction. FDA can govern USA but there are other countries we live by. ;)

Bams

I would buy liquid from you :)

And I would happily sell it to you at a heavily inflated price, I plan on living in Hawaii forever....I will let you stay at our hawaiian bed and breakfast (make your own)....free of charge

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum! I'll looked at all the vaper forums and this one hands down has been the best fit for me. Awesome design and UI (gonna keep paying you these compliments at every opportunity Chris) that makes it easy to find what you're looking for.

Another musician here as well. Played guitar, bass, trumpet & tuba through high school, ever since college i've pretty much just stuck to my bass. Love to play the hell outta it and make other bass players see how boring they are :-p Do i smell a VT band? Lmao.