306 Atty

lacy

It is hard to get the cover off at first but well worth the effort.I just reuse the cover that comes on it ,I just don't push it all the way back on.Once you get the cover off it is pretty obviouse where the liquid goes.Just screw it on a battery and work it off.Don't just tug as hard as you can you might dismantle your battery.

What you see is what is at the bottom of a regular 510 or any other atty .If you look close you can see the holes under the element where excess liquid goes before it starts leaking out.That is where the air comes in and mixes with the vapor.Too much air = easy draw but thin vapor too little = tight draw and warmer thicker vapor.Back in the day most atties were made this way and the carts were very difficult to refill as the filler was in a cup way back inside the black cover peice.I kind of like the compact size on a 14500 box mod they are very discreet.

Ok I believe DV told me what I need but guess I am being a bit dence atm! I bought a LR306 atty and now would like to buy a drip shield. I tried to buy one from Empire at the fest but the guy said it would work and I need to buy a kit? Well needless to say I am confused. Here is what I have so far (eGo Batt + LR306 shorty style + 306 drip tip). Do I need a 510 to 510 connector to make a drip shield work? The guy said something like if I use it I will block the airholes in the atty. All that aside I must say this little thing rocks, oh man the hits I'm getting with this thing :) Now to solve the drip shield thing and I'm good to go :cheers:

I think I found my answer. I need a 510 to 510 adapter to make it work and might as well get a sealed one at that ;) Then I can use a drip shield on a 306 with a regular 510 drip tip. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

What coupon?????

Now I want one.....

I really, really need to quit buying stuff......but, coupons are good....Maybe just this last thing.

I love my 306's, and a drip shield would be very good. does leak a bit, but I love the throat hit and flavor !!!!

That sounds like a lot of parts. The one from empire mods is the drip shield (510) and an extended drip tip for the 306

About the same really, both need main unit, both need drip tip, both need atomizer so the only real difference is the expansion pack but that allows the use of more atty's.

Mainly comes down to looks, price and function.

written by Dragon naturally speaking

Good point. :yes

If I was really into dripping I would get both but since I am just going to be using it in case of emergences I will just get this one next month. Before I got the Carlson atty dripping was all I had and it was a mess running down the mod and hand :wallbash: .

Edited by ancient11