Kgo Battery Charger

Are you using the same outlet everytime? If yes could be the outlet? If the battery and charger are new call the vendor and see if it's defective. And I'm sure you are but are you using the charger that came with the battery, not all chargers are the same even if they fit.

Are you using the same outlet everytime? If yes could be the outlet? If the battery and charger are new call the vendor and see if it's defective. And I'm sure you are but are you using the charger that came with the battery, not all chargers are the same even if they fit.

I just tried different outlets, and still the same. It shows a red light on the box part of the charger and a green one on the connector part. It smells burnt... so, it's gone. This is the second time this has happened. I just don't get it. Am going to email them, I guess.

i read somewhere that eGo chargers will not charge kGo's and vice versa, or at least there won't be good results if you do that. can't remember where though.

Joye Tech "Brand" eGo chargers won't work with KGO batteries. Hoosierecig states this with the KGO batteries. I've been using all my eGo type chargers with my KGO batteries without any problems. KGO's have a problem with eGo chargers made by Joye Tech for some reason. Why I don't know. :)

@JH505 Good to know! So, does it go the other way around, too? Does the eGo battery have trouble with the Kgo charger?

I emailed the supplier of my Kgo, and they were great. I'm So glad.