3ml TPA pear

2 boxes of 2.0 Boges

2 boxes 3.0 Boges

1 bridgeless LR Atty

1 SR Atty

From a friend

1 5v regulated dual 14500 box mod.

Bams needs a BAM!!

Finally snagged a purple Reo Grand yesterday and am already pacing the floor today. I have one that's black with silver door and love it, but the only reason I bought it was cuz I gave up trying for a purple one. Now I'll have two to fill with two of my favorite flavors. I'm stoked.

Indeed they are! Which is why it's finally easier to snag a regular all mechanical regular Reo mini and/or Grand. As far as the purple goes, he hasn't had purple for months, due to problems with the annodizers or something, so this is a real treat getting a brand new purple one.

Oh, and rumor has it that soon he'll also be selling his own rebuildable BF attys too. Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...

Currently waiting on 2 drip shields, a torpedo (LT) kit, a 901 dripping atty, a 510 dripping atty, couple adapters, and some more juice....also a 306 xl drip tip....i need to try mixing my own. Maybe later this year. I've been vaping for about 2 months full time and still haven't found an "all day vape"...maybe one of these days.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

The mailman dropped off:

a PURPLE Reo Grand!!!!

COV Butterscotch (a few weeks prior)

CherryVapes black & white swirl 306 drip tip (a few weeks prior)

Cisco 306 1.5 atty (a few months prior)

Super-t-manufacturing AW-IMR-18650 batteries and a PILA charger (maybe the pila, I don't remember where exactly I got the charger but it's a great little charger!) (a few months prior)

The priors were in anticipation of ever getting my purple reo plus to add to the neccessities of my black Reo.

I'm set! .... at least until my ZAU gets here lol.

Waiting on a new motorcycle helmet and teardrop mirrors from Amazon.com. I'm gonna have to wait on new eGo and Volt batteries. I'm down to 1 of each but I have mods for back up. :D

turns out i still don't like dripping, now waiting for 3 boxes of boge's and 5 bottles of juice from sweet-vapes

What kind flavors did you drip? If the equipment is not for you, attys,drip shield and adapter. I am sure I can work something out with you, either trade you some boge cartos or cash ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind flavors did you drip? If the equipment is not for you, attys,drip shield and adapter. I am sure I can work something out with you, either trade you some boge cartos or cash ;)

Sadly, i already gave the lot to my neighbor, i tried sweet-vapes' fudge brownie at "mostly vg", and smartvapes' sv101, and the taste is better than cartos, but it's still a mess, and i still get more dry-ish hits than good ones, and after several months of only using cartomizers, they're just way easier and less messy than dripping.

• 2 weeks later...

One order was from high desert ecigs

genesis from a friend in Georgia

BP from a friend in Indiana.

This is what happens when I am bored at work & have credit card handy.

Note to self: do not bring CC to work. Lol

I can't believe I did this, but I've just ordered 500 ml of Dunhill from myfreedomsmokes. I've been ordering Dunhill every 2 weeks for the past month and a half, and I just thought.. if that's what I'm vaping, why don't I just save time and money and just order their 500 ml with 15% off at $110 and be done with it. Feels like a noob mistake, changing tastebuds over time and all that. Ah, well..

I can't believe I did this, but I've just ordered 500 ml of Dunhill from myfreedomsmokes. I've been ordering Dunhill every 2 weeks for the past month and a half, and I just thought.. if that's what I'm vaping, why don't I just save time and money and just order their 500 ml with 15% off at $110 and be done with it. Feels like a noob mistake, changing tastebuds over time and all that. Ah, well..

Wow 500ml I dont think that I could stick with a flavor that long.

I just placed an ordered at elite vaporworks for

a kr808d-1 kit for a friend

2x 36ml bottle of pearberry one for me one for a friend

36ml of treeces blueberry

36ml of rasberry tea

So I am stocking the mail man pretty hardcore because right now I am surviving off of some medicore diy flavors

I think if work gets anymore boring today I may also be stocking the mail man for some phoenix clearos and a few more vision clearos.

This is what happens when I am bored at work & have credit card handy.

completely agree!!!