Looking For An Improved Kit/mod.

Currently using my JoyeTech Ego-C kit. I love the Ego-C, and I love using carts sometimes. I bounce back and forth, but primarily I use my Ego-C, with LR attys.

I also have my LT VV mini, but that only comes out when I am sitting around doing nothing. I want to pick up something that has a bit more punch, but is highly portable. I can tuck my 2 ego 650's into my pocket and roll with those all day at work, I don't NEED anything more than those, but if I could pick up 1000 mah batts that would be fine.

Looking at these few things, maybe someone has other options. I am heavily researching and want something I can commit to for awhile, and hand down my Ego's to my brother.

Riva SE: http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=304&category_id=24

This option looks good. The higher output, low cost, and EGO/510 connections are excellent.

KGO: http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&product_id=936&category_id=31&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl

Really about the same as the Riva SE from what I can tell. Don't really know if either is better than the other.

Ego-C upgrade battery: http://joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=108

JoyeTech is coming out with a new 650, BAttery voltage output option that may prove to be just the thing. I am not sure if the 1100 mah batteries will be too long for me or not. I do like JoyeTech products, and this would do the same thing as the KGO and the Riva SE from what I can tell. 4.2 to 3.3 as the battery dies?

The last option I have found would be the Bolt PV:http://www.crystalclearvaping.com/The-Bolt-PV-1600-mah_p_87.html

I would probably pick up a kick for it(http://supertmanufacturing.com/id87.html), as well as the 18650 extension, and then use the 18350's and 18650's I already have.

I have two 18650 batteries I picked up for my future products, but have no use for them yet, and I would LIKE to put them to use.

IF you bothered to read this entire evilness I have created, please let me know about what you would suggest/do/have done. I am certain I am not the first person in this situation.

Remember, the key here is portability, and concealment. I need to be able to carry it in my pocket. and use it without getting hassled by my bosses/coworkers. Price isn't a concern so long as it fits the requirements better than the other options.

Finally, thank you all in advance. I really do appreciate the help/suggestions. I will look into anything that seems to fit the bill.

Wow you were busy typing. LOL

First off about the kick. Stand in line and wait. LOL

Get back its not your turn yet. LOL

If you are happy with your ego's, a simple and cheaper solution would be.to pick yourself up a.box of Boge LR 2.0 cartos. They will work great on your current set up.

Depending on what kind of money you want to spend, the Precise Plus different models are great PV's. Beautifully made and reliable. I own a mini 10440+ and with a.few extra batteries it gets me through the day.

A simple 3.7 or 5 V box mod might be an another idea.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I have a lot of time on my hands...overnights at a classy hotel, no drunks usually, leaves me pretty bored and drooling over PVs.

I have tried Boge 2.0's, and they are decidedly delicious, but they still leave me sort of on the bubble about possibly a warmer/stronger vape. I use 100% PG juices at 24mg 95% of the time for the throat hit. And the Ego-C out perform my cartos, so I usually use those. Maybe if I used a Standard Resistance and stuck it on my Lavatube at 6.0 that would do it? I'll try that tonight and see how that fires up.

I like the precise plus, but I don't know if that is quite portable enough. I will eventually invest in a high quality "at home" type PV. but for now I am working on quenching my portable every day/every second vape.

A 5V box would be an excellent idea. I will have to pick one up and see how that winds up. Another new road to travel ;)

The kgo looks and feels like a marker, which I love. Is there something more powerful out there that has the same look and feel as a kgo? (or close?)

Since you are looking for portability...The larger Mah ego, riva or KGO will do you well. Since you have the ego-c...you don't really need the whole kit. The ego-c battery is the same as the ego. The Riva and Kgo are also the same type of battery, just different manufacturer. The Kgo as I understand, has less drop in voltage with use.

The larger mah batts ( 900, 1000, 1100 etc) will give you more time between charges. as the mah goes up, so does the length.

I have been using the Tube tank with my ego type batteries and it really does give me closer to a 5V hit, and I only have fill every 2-3 days. if you go the tank route, make sure to order extra tank cartomizers (cheap)

This is a bit of a review I did on it with some pics for comparision.

There are a lot of tank options out there, but I have only ever used the tube tank....works great with the ego type batteries for an extra kick.

yet another option for that extra kick are the 306 atomizers for dripping....They truly are better than the 510 lrs(never thought I would say that)

The kgo looks and feels like a marker, which I love. Is there something more powerful out there that has the same look and feel as a kgo? (or close?)

only the LEO Pro basically if you stick to fat batt's. youv'e got the best of the fat batts as it is, the only one that can compare is the Pro. you could look in to a vv tube mod but they're going to be fatter than what your'e using now.

I've seen my brother and two other aquaintances buy the kGo mega 1100mAh starter kits for $43 plus shipping from sweet-vapes. That's a great price for 2 batteries alone and you get a charger, 2 attys, cones, etc. It works exactly like my 1000mAh Joytech batteries but I don't notice any extra anything because of it's slightly higher voltage. Don't know how much the bateries are alone but why not get the kit and have an extra charger, attys and so on.

My experience with 1000mAh Joytech batteries is I put a fresh one at 6am and I'd have to chain vape quite often to drain it by the evening but it usually lasts me til I am ready for bed. If the kGo 1100mAh batteries can do this, and I suspect they do, This would be a great way to get a bigger battery for smaller money.

I just might do this myself when my Joytech batteries are no longer usefull.(This may take another year or so)

yeah youll notice the vaping is more consistent. i think the kgo stays at 3.7v or higher, whereas with my egos ive noticed they are strong fully charged, but about halfway through the vapor/warmth falls off a bit

that's actually the opposite of what it should be.

the kGo is un regulated and you should notice that it fires hotter right off the charger, but slowly decreases in strength towards the end of the charge. you are correct however it does not ever fall below 3.7v

the eGo (genuine Joye ones anyway) is a regulated batt and should have the same hit fresh off the charger down to the very last puff you take. if the vape is changing it's more than likely due to the juice or delivery system your'e using, not the battery.

all that being said, a kGo fresh off the charger fires at 4.1v without load, and an eGo fires at 3.7v without load, under load the kGo fires anywhere from 3.6v-3.8v, and the eGo fires anywhere from 3.2v-3.4v, that's close to half a volt difference at times, maybe even more depending on the exact 2 batteries.

so yes, one can easily notice half a volt difference on the same carto. the kGo fires with more power at the end of the day.

I've seen my brother and two other aquaintances buy the kGo mega 1100mAh starter kits for $43 plus shipping from sweet-vapes. That's a great price for 2 batteries alone and you get a charger, 2 attys, cones, etc. It works exactly like my 1000mAh Joytech batteries but I don't notice any extra anything because of it's slightly higher voltage. Don't know how much the bateries are alone but why not get the kit and have an extra charger, attys and so on.

My experience with 1000mAh Joytech batteries is I put a fresh one at 6am and I'd have to chain vape quite often to drain it by the evening but it usually lasts me til I am ready for bed. If the kGo 1100mAh batteries can do this, and I suspect they do, This would be a great way to get a bigger battery for smaller money.

I just might do this myself when my Joytech batteries are no longer usefull.(This may take another year or so)

I purchased one of these kits as an up-grade from cig size batteries.KGO has been great, well worth the $44.