The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, Brian! I hope and pray that all goes well and good.

Giving thanks for all the beautiful sunshine that finally arrived.... yet whining and complaining because it's too dang HOT!

Are you home already Brian?

Yep! Had to be at the hospital at 12:30 for paperwork and pre-op for my 1:30pm surgery. Surgeon was a little late so didn't get going until almost 2. I was on the way home by 4pm and was home by 5pm. :) The nurse said it only took the doctor 19 minutes to perform the procedure. I'm a little sore, but major pain. I suspect I'll be more sore when I wake up tomorrow.

i was vaping at the college on my break and two girls near the bench i was sitting at pretended to cough and choke, i overheard one of them say "what do you want me to do? yell at him to stop smoking?". It was amusing to say the least.

Yep! Had to be at the hospital at 12:30 for paperwork and pre-op for my 1:30pm surgery. Surgeon was a little late so didn't get going until almost 2. I was on the way home by 4pm and was home by 5pm. :) The nurse said it only took the doctor 19 minutes to perform the procedure. I'm a little sore, but major pain. I suspect I'll be more sore when I wake up tomorrow.

I told you it would be a breeze. I can't believe it was only 19 minutes. When I had mine out they had a long waiting list and I laid in the hospital for 5 days before they took mine out. Total cost on mine was 29K after all was said and done.

i was vaping at the college on my break and two girls near the bench i was sitting at pretended to cough and choke, i overheard one of them say "what do you want me to do? yell at him to stop smoking?". It was amusing to say the least.

Back in 2009 seaspine started a thread here on the Vapor Talk Forum..."Caused A Ruckus" that had to have been the funniest story about vaping in public that I have heard yet, it went like this...

So I pull up at the gas station and take one last puff before I get out of the car.While I'm pumping the gas this guy comes up and asks me about my e-cig.I give him one little demo puff and this old lady starts screaming about blowing up, she runs and gets this attendent and I get a lecture about the combustable nature of gasoline.

I know I Probaly suldn't vape while pumping gas,bescaus it is a heat source and all,But the sight of this little old

blue-haired lady running into the gas station screaming "he's going to blow us up" was pretty comical.

After the lecture the gas station attendent did take and intrest in my 510. I told him to come to this site and check us out.

Was just informed that my spinal fusion surgery is May 18th. :wallbash: Pretty much put a damper on the mostly decent day that I was having! I just simply cannot live like this any longer though... it's been a terribly long 5 years hoping that it would get better doing various other procedures, etc.... but no luck on that front ! Time to go under the knife I suppose !

Was just informed that my spinal fusion surgery is May 18th. :wallbash: Pretty much put a damper on the mostly decent day that I was having! I just simply cannot live like this any longer though... it's been a terribly long 5 years hoping that it would get better doing various other procedures, etc.... but no luck on that front ! Time to go under the knife I suppose !

Man that pretty much just sucks! But on the other hand I hope it relieves you of your pain and keeps you functional.