The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

Note to Mark and anyone else who works with wood: Sawdust and small wood chips, especially hardwoods, can scratch your eyes. Safety glasses will help prevent this but not always. Flush out your eyes and get it all out if anything gets in there because it sucks to have a scratched eyeball. The hardwood floor I did this week kicked my but. Now not only do I have a sore back, I have a sore eye too. Sucks!

Have lots of ideas with 52 flavors but it depends on the maker of the flavors. Lol

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

Is that a shot on FlavorArt, Lorranne, FlavorWest, Blumist, CKproducts, Cappella, Wilton, PA or was that just a shot on me? Cuz them are fighting words. :ouch:

Is that a shot on FlavorArt, Lorranne, FlavorWest, Blumist, CKproducts, Cappella, Wilton, PA or was that just a shot on me? Cuz them are fighting words.

No shot on anyone or any product. I have most of them in my flavoring box as well.

You said you had 52 flavors, its hard to give anyone an idea what to mix up next when you don't know the exact flavorings. Example caramel is different in flavor art that with capellas. Strawberry is different from capellas than it is too loranns.

Flavorwest sugar cookie....yummy.

I'm letting my hubby wax my truck...I swear, he offered !!! Then its off to see Mirror, Mirror. Then Target (There is only one on island), then round table pizza for dinner (My most favoritist in the world !!)

@Jeff...I love the Hunger games. Didn't get anything done...read them all in 4 days.

I use fw sugar cookie all the time. I mix a little chocolate fudge with it, sometimes some different fruits. Very good flavor.

Busy appreciating hubbys handy work on the door. The bungie cord works great! Just push or pull, depending on if you're coming or going. No more having to stick arm out the window to use the knob. I'm so spoiled, I know.

Still reading the 3rd book of the HG... been busy catching up on CSI on my phone.

Hunger games were epic. Killed em in 29 hours. With 0 sleep, and very minimal doing of anything, seeing as I have almost 0 adult responsibilities it isn't hard to do nothing ;)

Just started the Barsoom series, the inspiration behind the movie John Carter, in which Disney just lost about $150 million bucks. Because they are terrible at advertising. I watched it 4 times in the same day...granted the Box Office only saw me pick up one ticket. It was amazing though.

Soon to Get into the Game of thrones books by HG wells.

Also, mix up a MENTHOL liquid. I just started adding tobacco absolut to my menthol, this is getting awesome.

Alas, I still have to buy my All day vape...I cannot replicate the house menthol from VaporCrave...I DON'T GET IT.

Edited by sasetrase

No shot on anyone or any product. I have most of them in my flavoring box as well.

You said you had 52 flavors, its hard to give anyone an idea what to mix up next when you don't know the exact flavorings. Example caramel is different in flavor art that with capellas. Strawberry is different from capellas than it is too loranns.i

th

oh, I thought you were saying it depends on who was mixing or I had bad flavors of something. I like the FW sugar cookie ideas. I have that one. I' tm gonna try something with that.

EM=ethyl malto=cotton candy

Mtbakervapor is best left to.age because James makes each batch fresh.

Just an FYI, James doesn't use ethyl malto for his cotton candy. I ordered some and got it last week and it didn't taste like EM so I emailed him. He said he's thought about using EM, but for now there is *no* ethyl malto in the MtBaker Vapor Cotton Candy. The flavor's still not bad, and he himself said to let it steep and that the best of the flavor is on the exhale.

I'll use it as a sweetener for things, but I'm still going to buy some EM somewhere as I want that spun/burnt sugary taste :) James was really fast to reply to me and was super nice - just wanted to throw that tidbit in! He also makes a helluva black licorice if anyone else loves it like I do :D

He may not add it to flavoring but the FW flavorings he uses probably has it in it. I have used many of "his" flavorings and they seem to be exactly like the flavorwest ones. Even the same pictures as FW ;)

Bams needs a BAM!!

He may not add it to flavoring but the FW flavorings he uses probably has it in it. I have used many of "his" flavorings and they seem to be exactly like the flavorwest ones. Even the same pictures as FW ;)

Bams needs a BAM!!

Totally agree there - but it's definitely not in the cotton candy at least - it's one of those tastes that once you know it, you can taste it anytime you come across it - ie, Good Prophets caramel has EM in it, subtle but makes it nom nom, lol!

ahhhh, chillen here drinken my coffee vaping on my lr510 atty with some bobas bounty......there's almost nothing I like more than this.

we just got a keurig and love it! Anyone else have one?

So glad you got the Boba's! I knew that good karma would follow you! I've just ordered my 2nd Lea thanks to you, lol! My ex-husband was so happy I quit that he let me spend money on a credit card that I have left over from before the divorce (in 2005) that he pays for - not looking that gift horse in the mouth! I'm also going to be trying the 800 tank system, but I really want to find an actual *tank* to put on it. Someone else I know tried and said I'll probably have to get a 510 extension to get it to work - so I'm game to try that!

As for the kurig - man I love those things! I had a senseo when I lived in VA and loved - it somehow (along with all but 1 kitchen appliance) got left behind when I moved because I didn't get them in boxes fast enough for my brother and cousin who were driving the moving truck. Keurigs are *so* much cooler though! I used to play Airsoft and the manager had one and only I was allowed to use it, lol!

I hear you Kit. 5th night on night clerk duty...10 hour shifts. Killing me. I know it's not that bad, but it still sucks.

Ugh, I used to do night audit for a hotel - I feel ya! I also used to work in a computer lab for the same hotel's main office from midnight fri to noon sat, midnight sat to noon sun, midnight sun to 6am mon, and finally mon midnight to tues 6 am. I pulled that nightmare off while taking classes at OSU (Ohio) and there were days I just wanted it to ennnnd - super long overnight shifts will either make you insane, or very happy if you like squeezing in the extra hours to get another day off!

toll house cookie dough. + plate + microwave 55 seconds = chocolate chip cookie heaven

I think I love you for that nugget of knowledge! nom nom nom!!!

I'm waiting for an appointment to have my gal bladder taken out also. All tests were negative, but my doctor believes it has to be my gal bladder that's causing all my problems. I hope she's right.

That was probably the best surgery I *ever* had. Even the surgical pain and recovery is less painful than the gallbladder itself! They told me I had a "marble sack" in mine, complete with a giant shooter. I wanted to see them, but the hospital I was at didn't allow it :( Hope your wife is doing well Jeff! Brian - my fiance had his out about 10 months ago and he had the kind with sludge in it - that may be what you have. Lots of people have the gunk instead of stones and it's not visible on the ultrasounds and stuff - good luck!

Ordered another LR306 atty and some 306XL drip tips. The waiting begins :p

I'm about to try my first LR306 - I've seen so many raves about them that I grabbed one and a drip tip while ordering from Backwoods Brew a couple days ago just to see how I like it!

Sorry this all went so long, but I guess it's better than 10 separate messages! Blu - I really do still thank you for the path you got me on with the Leos! I still use the one from you every day! I am getting a Leo to 510 adapter, but it's more for emergency back-up in case something else fails horribly. The Leas with the Leo adapter on them aren't bad - but there's a bit of vape leakage at the threading point so I like using the Leo better for the cartos. The LR cartos are nice too - I killed one though, by putting non-steeped caramel coffee flavor in one - oops? Tasted like watered down burnt coffee - like someone rinsed out the burnt stuff and turned it into a flavor *gack*

Wow Daisy. Do you talk a mile a minute IRL? LMAO j/k

I like how you covered everybody in one post. I am on my phone so pia to do so.

What are you're favorite vapes?

Bams needs a BAM!!