My Tonsils Started To Burn After Swalling Tussin To Fast.

Basically I have excessive ear wax build up and I have to take some congestion stuff every once in awhile. Well I swallowed some a little too fast and my tonsils started burning. So I took some mylanta and drank some milk and it didn't help much but then a few minutes later I started to cough and then I ended up throwing up a few times. Then my sinuses were instantly draining and they were clear. Just still had mucus coming out every once in awhile. But now my tonsils feel like they are getting poked by needles now each time I swallow. The burning cleared up but this is just getting to be a little annoying. This is the first time this has ever happened to me and I really don't think it is related to the ecigs as I have been using them for a month and it has never happened to me. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Well I am fine now. I don't really go to the doctor unless I think I am going to die as I have no insurance and I have no job. But I am looking to get a job and hopefully it has good insurance with it.

definitely try gargling with warm salt water. You could just be coming down with something. sounds like the tussin may have just aggravated something that was already cooking in your tonsils. if it keeps getting worse you may have to go to a clinic, strep throat is going around again...and you don't want to mess with that.

Pain when swallowing is normally a sign of tonsillitises, white dots or marks are also symptoms. I'd wash out your throat with salt water then visit a doctor just in case. Something like that should be taken fairly seriously.

Because this doesn't appear to be e cigarette related I'm going to close out this thread.