Ginger's Ry4 Juice

MadKat

I just ordered this flavor from the Vapor room and want to know what the flavor IS? I have no idea and the only description I've found says tobacco (which I'm not sure I want) with a caramel undertone? Anyway...it's $10 for 30 ml atm at the Vapor Room along with waffle, popcorn and graham cracker :)

I'm a big fan of RY4 tobacco. It's a tobacco base, sweetened with caramel and vanilla. It seems every juice supplier has their own blend, some good and some are terrible. I'll have to give Ginger's a try. So far my favorite is Flavorite's organic ry4.

well...I ordered it because I didn't want popcorn, waffle or graham cracker but wanted to try something new so I'll let you know how I feel about the flavor soon :)

if you get it and you don't care for it let me know. i might wanna trade ya for it if your'e interested. i've got quite a few other flavors from TVR that could go away for some RY4

So far I have only tried one flavor from tvr that I didn't care for. The keoke coffee is pretty terrible IMO.

If anyone wants to try it my friend bought toasted almond with his last order and it is amazing. Its definitely a juice I could see being an all day thing.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

TVR juice is really that amazing. i love everything i've gotten from them. well, that's not true. that damn french vanilla was god awful. but everything else, especially their bakery and tobacco flavors have been phenomenal.

ya' know what? I like it! I didn't think I would because it's a tobacco flavor...but it's warm and mellow with a little sweet mixed in. I like it :) My fave so far has been Kick Bass Vapes Peppermint Ice Cream...but I've found another I like now. Good stuff!