Windfall! What's A Good Box Mod?

Yeah, that seems to be the best way to go. Sadly, since the only ones they have in stock are the few colors no one seems to want, once again I find myself with money I am willing and able to spend, and nothing to buy.

A bit unexpected!

The reo mini has a bunch of colors in stock and is a sick mod. It fits in the hand realllllly well and with a 1.5ohm Cisco 306 it is an awesome vape. The 3ml juice bottle is the perfect size IMO.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

i for one think you should bank it brother.

mod collecting seems a little silly to me. it'll just end up sitting on a shelf anyway. you already have a variable voltage device, and some very reliable little 3.7v fog machines. what's the purpose of getting another mod?

mod collecting seems a little silly to me. it'll just end up sitting on a shelf anyway. you already have a variable voltage device, and some very reliable little 3.7v fog machines. what's the purpose of getting another mod?

save the loot or stock up on liquid

save the loot or stock up on liquid

yup, liquid and carto's or somethin. that's what i'd spend it on. last device i'll buy for a long time will be the LEO Pro when it comes out. but that's cuz i'm a somewhat of a LEO fan lol, and it's only a 1/3rd of the price of a Reo.

Well, like I've said before - I am looking to fill niches.

When I smoked a pipe, I always had 4 or 5. And I would smoke them on different occasions. My LEO I take with me fishing, or occasionally with me to work. My Ego tube mod is what I use when I am playing video games, or when I am going out somewhere and want to have the mod instead of the LEO. The Ipro is primarily at home vaping, or when I want to up the voltage.

I still plan to get an epipe mod, but I just had a feeling the box was going to offer something a bit different.

I ordered 2 more atties - this time the dripping variety. Perhaps if I get the hang of that and like it, I'll revisit the box for my dripping device. The bottle seems to fix my annoyance with actually getting out the juice and dripping constantly...

i'm sure that bob knows way more about this than i and hopefully he can clear up the exact reasons that they differ but to me it just looks like the grand will hold a 6ml bottle instead of a 3ml like the mini, also the grand can accept different batteries making it 5v or 3.7v capable. the mini is only a 3.7v device (from what i could gather).

for me i would just go with the mini because i don't like big clunky pv's. i rarely use my 5v passthru as is, i'm just honestly good with 3.7v, but that's just me. on the other hand having the ability to switch it between 3.7v and 5v would be nice, so.......it's all up to you :)

What is the difference between the Grand and the Mini? For the same price, I am having a hard time seeing why it is better to get the small one...

Not dead-set mind you, but if I get something else, until more epipes are in stock, that's about it.

The grand can be used at 3.7 with an 18650, 5v with a nihm 18650, or 6v with 2 stacked 3v 123a batteries. It also has a 6ml bottle and a slightly larger catch cup

The mini can only be used at 3.7 with a 14500 and has a 3ml catch cup.

!hose are about the only differences.

Also i have tried both. The mini just fits perfectly in the hand. I am waiting for the vv woodville to come out though :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Build your own...madvapes 3.7v...costs under $30 for everything but you probably have the extras.

3.7v "fog machine" for under $20...then you can go into the juice review biz...whatever you don't like

give away, trade or start your own contest!

Here's the contest question...

Who has the best 60's TV avatar?

The Grand holds 6-mls and an all day battery (18650)... it's like taking 2 or 3 packs of smokes with you when you go somewhere except it's all compacted into one pack of smokes sizewise.

If you don't travel that much, you'd probably prefer the Mini.