Fda = Idiots

I'm going to call them and report all of the adverse side effects i have experienced with my Ecig

1. I can breathe much better

2. I don't smell like smoke anymore

3. I have more energy

4. I can ride my bike up Pittsburgh hills and not feel like i am dying when i hit the top

5. I don't freeze because i have to go outside every 30 minutes to have a smoke

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I'm going to call them and report all of the adverse side effects i have experienced with my Ecig

1. I can breathe much better

2. I don't smell like smoke anymore

3. I have more energy

4. I can ride my bike up Pittsburgh hills and not feel like i am dying when i hit the top

5. I don't freeze because i have to go outside every 30 minutes to have a smoke

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Maybe you should have a cigarette to take care of those symptoms. Could be serious! :)

I don't believe the FDA has a very good track record. Especially here lately. They have approved many items, then suddenly those same FDA approved items are proved dangerous or unsafe, then the FDA back tracks, then media ads are released, recalls are started, lawsuits are filed and people end up dead or seriously injured. (By using FDA APPROVED items) Yes, I agree, the FDA = Idiots! Prejudging close-minded self-serving egotistical morons!

The False Dumb A-holes hehe FDA lol they cant get anything right, first chantix was safe now you can get suicidal thoughts or actions, bleeding ulcers , and death but its approved, e cigs, stopped my smoking, i dont wake up and cough for hours anymore, I dont want to kill myself or others, well sometimes hehe, and over all i feel great. and im 100% sure whats in my eliquid. so come on FDA you suck we are right you know it just go away.FDA I got a lable for ya.sorry had to.

1008887757-1.jpg

FDA1.jpg

FDA%20Warnings.jpg

China-FDA_600.jpg

Respect_My_Authoritah.jpg