I Won A Glv Mini Xl!

Over on ecf :)

I was scrolling through on tapatalk and saw the last post in that thread was Congrats bob. I opened it up and it turns out it was me! Woooooooo!

I have always wanted a glv. I was trying to phase out all of my 3.7 devices but having an 18650 mod will be nice for those times i need huge battery life(on tour).

I got nebula green with black top and bottom caps :)

Wait a sec...they make 5v batteries in 18650 size :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I watched the video jaybird made.

That thing is huge! I'd love to buy it in the jollipop blue

Its a dual purpose PV. You can satisfy your nicotine cravings and fight crime with it lol.

I changed my order. Nebula green with black chrome end caps

Its gonna be sexy :)

the glv xl is basically a nun chucks with a 510 connection on it. I thought my provari was huge when I got it but its nothing compared to that thing.

Its still not as powerfull as my next mod tho....

2497d1306986561-brass_knuckle_pv.jpg

btw bob if you ever get tired of the glv send it my way ill find something to do with it :D

the glv xl is basically a nun chucks with a 510 connection on it. I thought my provari was huge when I got it but its nothing compared to that thing.

btw bob if you ever get tired of the glv send it my way ill find something to do with it

Like i said...i have been wanting a glv for a lonnnnnng time :)

I wish it was a 5v version but i am just going to buy a few 5v batteries for it...then i am going to vape myself into a coma :)

who makes the 5v 18650? Or where do you get them?

Will using a higher voltage battery void the warranty on it?

I'm thinking of buying the xl for the 5v with 2 18650's but if I could get 5v safely from the mini I would get that

who makes the 5v 18650? Or where do you get them?

Will using a higher voltage battery void the warranty on it?

I'm thinking of buying the xl for the 5v with 2 18650's but if I could get 5v safely from the mini I would get that

Www.electronicstix.com

They have a 4.8 volt nimh battery. The only downfall is they are only 600mAh and they need a special charger. Still...2 600mAh is a solid days worth of vaping. I will let you know how they work when i get them.

Rock on...see what happens when you get some sleep!

Enjoy and keep us posted on how she performs...what juice ya givin' her as well.

A lot of Bobas and tobacco Europe vt3. I can't stop vaping the vt3. I am already halfway through a 20mil bottle and its been 3 days lol. I need a bigger bottle.

btw bob if you ever get tired of the glv send it my way ill find something to do with it :D

I want this so bad then if my employees piss me off bamm stfu sit down do some work lmao